Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes December 9th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola CD 8B Key Broken in Lock - How to Prevent in Future?

thanx for preventing a disaster that was waiting to happen! i should
be getting my new key next week ($10) and will see if it opens the
door, otherwise i will have to try to fish out bits of key...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 7th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola CD 8B Key Broken in Lock - How to Prevent in Future?

drebber,

more good feedback, thanx! i just ordered a spare key, and it is going
to cost me $10, so my suggestion to all is take your juke key, and make
a duplicate and put it in a safe place in...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 6th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola CD 8B Key Broken in Lock - How to Prevent in Future?

mark, what a lifesaver and a GREAT tip!!!!

i don't have a hand truck, but i am thinking i can put some blankets
and a pillow or two and lay down the juke on its back, and then i can
access the latch...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 5th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola CD 8B Key Broken in Lock - How to Prevent in Future?

Tried opening up my Rockola Bubbler juke to load in some XMas songs,
and the key snapped off in the lock. The door is very heavy, and it is
very difficult to open the door as i have to put a...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 12th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Name That JukeBox!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=onchpvv.aab7w7lf&x=0&y=-xi3weg

went to a veteran's day ceremony this weekend, and in the veteran's
building they had in the sitting area a VERY nice juke in...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 15th 06, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: FREE Shipping - CD Blank Title Strips & Plastic Page Protectors

Bought a Rockola CD Juke, and do not need the supply of blank CD title
pages and set of plastic CD / title page holders. Yours for $20 OBO
with FREE shipping.

What you get a

(41) 50 disk format...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Jukebox

I bought my price book (Alway's Juken') on Amazon. Great book, just
wish they had color pictures instead of black and white. You get
updates for free every year.

Good luck with your...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7