Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Billings
Forum: Worldwide Stamps August 2nd 06, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 1
Posted By Ian Billings
Post of Crimea and other countries

Jos Zinkstok wrote:
Can anybody tell me something about some stamps of new Russian Republics (I
think).
I do not know them and like to have more informations and about the value.
Please...
Forum: General Discussion August 2nd 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Billings
GB new definitives - 1 August or not!?

Douglas, messages to your email address in the previous posting are being rejected:

"Recipient address rejected: User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)"

--
Ian Billings
Norvic...

Victor Manta wrote:

I have asked at NP and, rather as expected, they don't carry stocks of MCs,
"as we have very few enquiries for these".

How cruel and unfair is our world! Those who...
Forum: General Discussion August 2nd 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Billings
GB new definitives - 1 August or not!?

There has been widespread non-availability of the 1 August PIP stamps at local
POs. Please see our website - information on the home page, and on the PIP page.

If you are in the UK, please let us...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4