Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CASACUDOR
Forum: General Discussion August 2nd 10, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,alt.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.postal-history
Replies: 1
Posted By CASACUDOR
AFDCS Puts Journal Issue Online - Free!

link don't work ! appear a message from google " not found" and
The requested URL /external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/ro//
www.afdcs.org/July15FirstDays.pdf was not found on this server.
Forum: General Discussion April 17th 10, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By CASACUDOR
The Chicken or the egg?

On Apr 15, 6:27*pm, "rod allan" wrote:
http://cjoint.com/data/eprAhEkB2Z.htm

Joh. Enschedé en Zonen - I think is the oldest printing house from
Netherland more about...
Forum: General Discussion March 25th 10, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By CASACUDOR
Print Error on Back

On Mar 25, 1:51*pm, CASACUDOR wrote:
On Mar 25, 11:42*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au
wrote:

Very nice Anton!
thanks for sharing.
Forum: General Discussion March 25th 10, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By CASACUDOR
Print Error on Back

On Mar 25, 11:42*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au
wrote:
Very nice Anton!
thanks for sharing.

"CASACUDOR" wrote in message

Forum: General Discussion March 25th 10, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By CASACUDOR
Print Error on Back

On Mar 23, 2:36*am, "phantomm_1" wrote:
Greetings,

Here is front and back of a pair of Franklins.
Would this be considered a printing error on the back?

Forum: General Discussion January 22nd 10, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By CASACUDOR
Some Pics of US Stamps and Revenues

On Jan 19, 3:06*am, "phantomm_1" wrote:
Here find some US stamps and Revenues.

If you see anything interesting, do let me know.

http://cjoint.com/?btb63UUsqk

the...
Forum: General Discussion January 21st 10, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By CASACUDOR
New Currencies

On Jan 21, 4:47*pm, CASACUDOR wrote:
On Jan 20, 8:02*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:

As of January 01, 2010 , Slovakia is using the Euro.

As of January...
Forum: General Discussion January 21st 10, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By CASACUDOR
New Currencies

On Jan 20, 8:02*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
As of January 01, 2010 , Slovakia is using the Euro.

As of January 01, 2010 , Turkmenistan revalued its currency.
5,000 Old...
Forum: General Discussion November 23rd 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By CASACUDOR
Revenues anybody? $332,000

On Nov 24, 12:43*am, Tony Clayton wrote:
In a recent message "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:

Revenues: that sleeping giant.

Forum: General Discussion November 7th 09, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 20
Posted By CASACUDOR
Bosnia Query - delurking

On Nov 6, 6:47*pm, Steve Clark wrote:
I'm a long time lurker, who'd like some help - mainly because I don't
trust my eyes.

The stamp in question is the mint Bosnia...
Forum: General Discussion July 20th 09, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By CASACUDOR
Using Google to complete town postmarks

On Jul 20, 12:05*am, Joshua McGee wrote:
On Jul 17, 3:04*am, "rodney" pookiethai@NOSPAM iprimus.com.au wrote:

Google may prompt you but AFAIK you need not accept...
Forum: General Discussion June 12th 09, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Posted By CASACUDOR
Romania ID please-valea capre

On Jun 11, 4:37*am, "rodney" wrote:
I assume, by the quality of printing
this issue should lie around the mid seventies.

I have checked my database from 1961...
Forum: General Discussion June 12th 09, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 7
Posted By CASACUDOR
Romania postmarks.

http://cjoint.com/data/gleMPRn4jL.htm
"Targoviste"
(Home town of our friend, "Vlad the Impaler")
Perhaps Dracula was sending off his remittance to the blood...
Forum: General Discussion June 9th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By CASACUDOR
Turkey~Unusual cancellation ID.

It seems to be inland. *How can it be on a "ship route"?
It would seem that the nearest major port is Istanbul.

Blair

I think that no. 6 was a car route - if we look closely to the...
Forum: General Discussion June 9th 09, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By CASACUDOR
Turkey~Unusual cancellation ID.

On Jun 8, 9:12*am, "rodney" wrote:
Based on that link, my TPO was cancelled 5th November 1935
Alpullu, Turkey
Handstamp 34
Route 6
the TPO was on a "ship...
Forum: General Discussion June 7th 09, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By CASACUDOR
Life of a king.

On Jun 6, 4:39*pm, "rodney" wrote:
http://cjoint.com/data/ggpKri85fc.htm
King Boris 3 of Bulgaria.

and his son, the 5th stamp left to right - is one of the few...
Forum: General Discussion May 30th 09, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By CASACUDOR
Forgeries time for Romanian old stamps

Rodney, some topics ago, open a topic regarding a bogus stamp showing
prince Cuza (1865 Romania issue).
Trying to give some examples I came on a opened Pandora box from where
are took out of there a...
Forum: General Discussion May 30th 09, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By CASACUDOR
Romania~The Cuza Facsimile.

On May 30, 2:10*pm, CASACUDOR wrote:
On May 30, 12:46*pm, CASACUDOR wrote:

On May 29, 4:35*pm, "rodney" wrote:

Forum: General Discussion May 30th 09, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By CASACUDOR
Romania~The Cuza Facsimile.

On May 30, 12:46*pm, CASACUDOR wrote:
On May 29, 4:35*pm, "rodney" wrote:

Here is what I assume to be the Fournier...
Forum: General Discussion May 30th 09, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By CASACUDOR
Romania~The Cuza Facsimile.

On May 29, 4:35*pm, "rodney" wrote:
Here is what I assume to be the Fournier facsimilehttp://cjoint.com/data/fDpGcWe47N.htm

If anyone has a good image of the...
Forum: General Discussion May 1st 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By CASACUDOR
stamp for collectors ... wine collectors

"natively" speak English. And some Romanian humor, like it or not... Maybe
it could be interesting for someone to guess what could mean "casacudor"
(help: three words in one, a poetic name...
Forum: General Discussion May 1st 09, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By CASACUDOR
Hitler toléré à l'exposition de timbres de Bagdad, mais pas Saddam Hussein / Hitler tolerated at the exhibition of stamps from Baghdad, but not Saddam Hussein

In a crazy world ... a stamp exhibition in Bagdad - see the link from
"Le figaro" ( is in english "grace a...
Forum: General Discussion April 28th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By CASACUDOR
stamp for collectors ... wine collectors

Commercial using of Australian replica stamps - seen in a Romanian
super store. Price around 5 Eur - all included + of course the...
Forum: General Discussion April 18th 09, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By CASACUDOR
A slice of life ~ Poster Stamps ~ 6 euros

On Apr 18, 2:31*pm, "Victor Manta" wrote:
"rodney" wrote in message

Forum: General Discussion April 18th 09, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By CASACUDOR
A slice of life ~ Venca ~ Fashion by post.

On Apr 18, 12:42*pm, "rodney" wrote:
Stamps in advertising..........

http://cjoint.com/data/eubpeYsrba.htm

and a wispy suggestive