Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By G
The fate of rec.collecting.coins in in your hands

Ten years ago, rec.collecting.coins was not the wreck it is today. There
were
many active participants representing all areas of collecting, ranging from
newbies to advanced collectors, major...
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By G
Salvation Army finds $5 gold piece in red kettle

"Jim Higgins" wrote in message
Lorrie S. wrote:
What would be news is a holiday season going by WITHOUT the SA finding a
used condom in...
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By G
About the troll "Always Learning"

Please ignore and excuse the inappropriate behavior of Always Learning.
It is a troll, and I normally do not reply to troll posts, but I see people
making good will efforts to respond to this known...
Forum: Coins November 27th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By G
Salvation Army finds $5 gold piece in red kettle

"Always Learning" wrote in
What would be news is a holiday season going by WITHOUT the SA finding
a used condom in one (or more) of their kettles. I've seen tv/net...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4