Showing results 1 to 25 of 153
Search took 2.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr Black[_2_]
Forum: Autographs January 9th 10, 09:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
I am back!

Welcome back...unfortunately not many of us left on here.
This is my 14th year on this newsgroup, and at the current drop off rate, it
could be my last as i dont see us continue for all that many...
Forum: Autographs November 14th 09, 01:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
to all the regulars

"pe2" wrote in message
we survived the nor'easter here in Hampton Roads. Lost power and
communication services, but...
Forum: Autographs October 29th 09, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
The Autograph Nationals - CA - March 20th - 2010

Nice line up...especially Jet Li & Ozzy

MrB
Forum: Autographs October 20th 09, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
TNA Fan Interaction - SHOW REPORT

"Todd F." wrote in message
I just updated my site with the show report for TNA Wrestling Fanfest I
went to
this...
Forum: Autographs October 5th 09, 10:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
1st Annual Long Beach, CA COMIC-CON - OCT 2nd to 4th

"www.mgmemorabilia.co.uk" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message
Forum: Autographs October 3rd 09, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
1st Annual Long Beach, CA COMIC-CON - OCT 2nd to 4th

Michael Keaton--Batman & Beetlejuice
Scott Bakula--Star Trek Enterprise (Saturday Only)

Two that would be worth getting

MrB
Forum: Autographs September 26th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
GEOCITIES is Shutting the doors for good! Remember when...

"pe2" wrote in message
Hey all-

I logged into Geocities, just a few minutes ago, to check on a friend's
website. First...
Forum: Autographs September 25th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Email from Chips Family.................Chip Has died

"Todd F." wrote in message
LOL.. I had one of the largest Pirate BBS's in SoCal. It was called
Armageddon. I had a...
Forum: Autographs September 25th 09, 02:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Time to post

"Todd F." wrote in message
I wonder how many people actually see this group now. Most net providers
killed newsgroups,...
Forum: Autographs September 19th 09, 03:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Pyrate Days - Long Beach, CA - September 19th & 20th

JOHNNY DEPP wiill be making an appearance Saturday morning. No guarantee
on him signing but he did request a table so we feel he'll be signing for
free for at least 1 hour.

Freakin...
Forum: Autographs September 17th 09, 06:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Email from Chips Family.................Chip Has died

A sad day indeed :(((((

RIP to one of the true originals of this newsgroup and of autograph addy
websites.

I feel as though as little bit of the hobby has died with him :(

MrB
Forum: Autographs September 8th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
CHIP NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

" wrote in message
friends, I just received this email...........

Forum: Autographs August 4th 09, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Comic Con 2009 Results

"Autograph Collector" wrote in message
A total of 130,000 people attended the San Diego International Comic Con
Forum: Autographs August 4th 09, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
I guess it happened

"Sue H" wrote in message
Happy to see you though Mr. B; it's been a while... missed ya. Not
much for me as I've not been...
Forum: Autographs July 28th 09, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
I guess it happened

"Sue H" wrote in message
This group finally died.

like the rest of usenet. inevitable really
Forum: Autographs June 10th 09, 01:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Clash of the Titans remake

"Todd F." wrote in message
Off Topic - Damn, another one of my favorite movies going to remake hell..
LOL..

Todd...
Forum: Autographs April 30th 09, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Michael J. Fox @ HCS

"pe2" wrote in message
Hey all-

I just read MJF made an appearance at the HCS, as noted on the official
website.

It...
Forum: Autographs April 13th 09, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 16
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
stats from last year

Hello "John"

Not sure if you put me within what you call the "moron squad", but it sure
would be odd for a so called first time poster to be attacking those within
this group with his initial post...
Forum: Autographs April 12th 09, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
For Mr. Black-

"pe2" wrote in message
I may...I have a PWI with Nikita/Dusty on the cover. Nikita has already
signed his half.

$10, I can...
Forum: Autographs April 10th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
For Mr. Black-

"pe2" wrote in message
Hey Mr. Black-

Du-thy Rhodes, son of a plumber (LOL) is gonna be at our local promotion-a
week...
Forum: Autographs April 7th 09, 01:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Hi from Down Under

"Norm Lilley" wrote in message
Hi All,
Greetings from sunny Down Under. This is my first visit to this group.
Forum: Autographs March 3rd 09, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

I get all my autographs by writing to the celebrity direct. Right now,
a lady I know wants deniro, which is a black and white 5x7. He signed
it in black marker. It looks like a real sig to me....
Forum: Autographs March 3rd 09, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

"zoom" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Autographs February 15th 09, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 26
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
lists of different areas of collecting

"Lord Vader III" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 1:08 pm, Sue H wrote:
I was...
Forum: Autographs February 14th 09, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr Black[_2_]
Looking for help

"Zoom" wrote in message