Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tinkerbell[_2_]
Forum: Dolls January 22nd 11, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
Collectible Dolls for sale

I do collect chalk and any doll that seems to speak that it wants a home, but I also sell dolls. I sell the cloth Hittys that I personally make, porcelain, cloth, figurines, ETC. Please view my home...
Forum: Dolls October 22nd 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
Collectible Dolls & Mouch More...great prices!

Wonderful prices on Dolls, Dollhouse Accessories, Doll Hair, Mohair,
Rovings, Synthetic Hair, Doll Wigs, Sewing Supplies, Doll & More
Patterns & Books, Past issues of Doll Magazines & More, Doll...
Forum: Dolls August 28th 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
Annalee Angel

She is in great condition. Take a look on my website http://barbspencerdolls.com
and click on DOLLS. She isn't new, but in good condition. Thanks.
Forum: Dolls August 24th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
Dolls, Teddy Bears, Hitty Doll, Dolls for Santa sacks...

My home page address is http://barbspencerdolls.com Please view all
of my merchandise for every day use and for Christmas. I carry
Mohair, doll hair, dolls, doll clothing, teddy bears, teddy...
Forum: Dolls August 24th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
6-1/4" Cloth Collector Hitty Doll

Hitty is ready for a new home. She will come to your home with her
dog, dollstand, certificate of authenticity and will be signed. She
is one-of-a-kind. May be viewed in "Barb's Originals"...
Forum: Dolls August 16th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
Collectible Cloth Hitty Doll; Other Dolls available...

Christmas is soon to be upon us. I have so many items for the
preparation for Christmas: Patterns for Santas, Mrs. Claus, Angels,
Elves, Reindeer, etc. Angel hair and other doll hair...
Forum: Dolls June 26th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By tinkerbell[_2_]
New Cloth Collector Hitty available

Fun site! Craft - Dollmaking - Scrapbook and more Supplies, as well
as finished products i.e. Dolls (many sizes from miniatures on), large
and small teddy bears, vintage collectibles and gifts,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7