Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin B. O'Connell
Forum: Baseball August 12th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
05 UD All Star Classics

Looking for help: I need the following "gold" parallels (#d to 499) for the
2005 UD All Star Classics set:

11 (jeter), 12 (Renteria), 14 (Thomas), 21 (J Schmidt), 24 (Thome), 39
(Sexson), 42...
Forum: Baseball January 1st 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
Beckett Baseball Card Price Guides

If any one is interested I have a number of past Beckett Baseball Card Price
Guides. There are also a couple of Tuff Stuff. All are in good condition,
which means not mint. If interested, make...
Forum: Baseball December 25th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
Huge lot of baseball cards

I periodically list this lot as it may eventually interest someone. The lot
consists of significantly more than 150,000 cards. The cards range from the
early 80s to current releases. There are...
Forum: Baseball August 12th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
huge lot of baseball

I am looking to move a huge lot of BB Cards. There are 16 5k count boxes, 8
3200 count boxes, 2 2k boxes, 3 boxes with anywhere from 3-5k cards, another
15 500-1000 count boxes, about 30 plastic...
Forum: Baseball April 9th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
FS: 130k plus baseball cards

A lot of over 130,000 baseball cards. 1000s of stars- Ripken, Jeter, ARod,
Gwynn, Schmidt, Henderson, Clemens, Maddux, Pujols, Ichiro, McGwire, Griffey
Jr., RJohnson, CJones, Piazza, Sosa, Bonds,...
Forum: Baseball March 10th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
FS: Huge lot- all Baseball cards

Huge lot of baseball cards looking for the right person who knows what to do
with it. Over 115k cards. All boxed and ready for the taking: 15-16 5k
boxes, 4 3k+ boxes, about 20 750-1k boxes,...
Forum: Baseball February 22nd 07, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
100k plus lot BV over 15k

I am confident that I will find a collector who knows a good thing when he
sees it. Over 100k cards with a Beckett BVwell over 15k. 3k takes it all.
16 or so 5k count boxes, 4 3k count boxes, 20+...
Forum: Baseball February 21st 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
100k plus- even sweeter

O'k- so there has been some interest. I'll tell you what, I'll make this
deal even sweeter. I'll add another 1000 or so superstars- most listing for
$1.00 or more Beckett BV. On top of these...
Forum: Baseball February 20th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Kevin B. O'Connell
100k baseball cards looking for a home

I have in the range of 100,000 baseball cards I would like to get rid of.
$2k takes the whole lot. Most are base cards from so many different sets,
it would take too long to list. There are...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9