Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel
Forum: Paper Money February 23rd 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 9
Posted By Daniel
Jury Duty

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
On topic because being 02/22 I gave each juror a $2 bill after our
Forum: Paper Money February 14th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel
Are we accepting $2 bills?

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 10:22 am, Paul Anderson wrote:
Forum: Paper Money February 14th 08, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Daniel
Are we accepting $2 bills?

"Duh_OZ" wrote in message
Had my second run-in with a teller asking a manager if they take $2
Forum: Coins January 15th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 44
Posted By Daniel
Who here favors a circulating U.S. $2 Coin?

"Scaly Lizard" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:54:45 -0500, "Bruce Remick"
Forum: Coins January 14th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 44
Posted By Daniel
Who here favors a circulating U.S. $2 Coin?

wrote in message
Just a question I'd like to ask.

I the $1 bill is eliminated for a $1 coin,...
Forum: Paper Money January 3rd 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message
In a recent message Duh_OZ wrote:

Bro owed me $30, gives me a...
Forum: Coins January 3rd 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message
In a recent message Duh_OZ wrote:

Bro owed me $30, gives me a...
Forum: Coins January 3rd 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

"PossumTrot" wrote in message

"Daniel" dcxdanATyahooDOTcom wrote in message
Forum: Paper Money January 3rd 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

"PossumTrot" wrote in message

"Daniel" dcxdanATyahooDOTcom wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 2nd 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

More and more people are using $2 bills these days, so you can figure the
stores will eventually starts passing them out. I try to spend at least
$20 - $30 worth day.

"Duh_OZ"...
Forum: Paper Money January 2nd 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Daniel
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

More and more people are using $2 bills these days, so you can figure the
stores will eventually starts passing them out. I try to spend at least
$20 - $30 worth day.

"Duh_OZ"...
Forum: Paper Money December 30th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
Fake $2.00 bill - funny

"Ukraina Dvi" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message

Forum: Paper Money December 27th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
Fake $2.00 bill - funny

Ha.......TRUE story...... I remember trying to spend some $2 bills at a
Pontiac, Michigan Old Country Buffet. The casher told me "we do not take $2
bills". The next day I called the manager of ...
Forum: Paper Money November 27th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 8
Posted By Daniel
Finally, 2003A $2s

wrote in message
On Nov 20, 10:20 am, shreadvector wrote:

Forum: Paper Money May 15th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
Unawsered question?

Good Golly...............What was the QUESTION?
"notetrader" wrote in message
I posted a question here on the 28 April and yet nobody...
Forum: Paper Money May 15th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel
A Teller That Likes $2 Bills :)

Most banks will order the $2 bills for you with no problem. And over the
last few years, I always get brand new fresh 2003 bills. consecutively
numbered.

"Sibirskmoneta" ...
Forum: Paper Money April 25th 07, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 16
$2
Posted By Daniel
WARNING - $2

Maybe you should try a little harder to spend MORE $2 bills every day. I
guarantee you will find your share of "idiots" that seem to think $2 are
special, or are not printed anymore. You might even...
Forum: Paper Money April 12th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 16
$2
Posted By Daniel
WARNING - $2

Good for you. I was out at a Target store today and the cashier just loved
when I gave her (4) fresh $2 bills. When I asked her what she was going to
do with them, she said "give them to her...
Forum: Paper Money April 6th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 16
$2
Posted By Daniel
WARNING - $2

A WARNING. If you live the Pontiac, Michigan area, and if you go to the Old
Country Buffet restaurant there, they may refuse to take your $2 bills.
That happened to me a few weeks ago. I was...
Forum: Paper Money March 30th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 16
$2
Posted By Daniel
$2

Ha.... I beat YOU. I have 6 of them in my wallet right now :-) And all of
the 2003 $2 bills I get from the bank are NEW and uncirculated. Do you know
when there will be another printing of $2 bills...
Forum: Paper Money February 26th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By Daniel
Picked up some $2 bills

Yes, more like they were keeping it as something special, then they died.
Some relative saw it was GREEN and spent it.

"Sibirskmoneta" wrote in message...
Forum: Paper Money December 6th 06, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
2003A Twos are flooding my area

WOW...... you can't order $2 bills from your bank. Sounds like the time to
find another bank to deal with. And what is all this fuss about the star
notes. Maybe I am sitting on a fortune...
Forum: Coins December 6th 06, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
2003A Twos are flooding my area

WOW...... you can't order $2 bills from your bank. Sounds like the time to
find another bank to deal with. And what is all this fuss about the star
notes. Maybe I am sitting on a fortune...
Forum: Paper Money November 28th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel
2003A Twos are flooding my area

Pardon my ignorance, but what are so special about these 2003 $2 bills you
have. I have been ordering bundles of twos with the 2003 dates for all
this year.

Dan

"Fred Shecter"...
Forum: Coins November 28th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money