Showing results 1 to 25 of 263
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ukraina Dvi
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 124
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
No More Retaliatory Feedback From Sellers

"Phil DeMayo" wrote in message
eBay has just announced a myriad of changes too numerous to list here
Forum: Coins January 30th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Gorden Brown Banishes 300-year-old Britannia From 50p Coin

"Scott Stevenson" wrote in Britannia
on the half pennies of Charles II was modelled by the Duchess Of
Richmond, a very close "friend" of the King. ;-) ...
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Gorden Brown Banishes 300-year-old Britannia From 50p Coin

"Jon Purkey" wrote in message
I think "Liberty" and "E Pluribus Unum" are more important than "In
God We Trust." on US coins. But then, I didn't notice the word
Forum: Coins January 29th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Gorden Brown Banishes 300-year-old Britannia From 50p Coin

"1787" wrote in message
I believe the various images of Britannia make for some of the most
beautiful coins I have ever seen. But, I think we should put the female
Liberty...
Forum: Coins January 28th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Gorden Brown Banishes 300-year-old Britannia From 50p Coin

"PC" wrote in message
It is interesting to see that people from other countries get their undies
in a bunch about an issue even less important than whether 'In God We...
Forum: Coins January 26th 08, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Anyone else have this problem?

"Christian Feldhaus" wrote in message
Well, it may be easier (especially if you focus on certain countries) to
make a brief list of the denominations that used to have...
Forum: Paper Money January 25th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Newly-Design Bermuda Banknotes to be Released on February 20, 2009

wrote in message
http://tomchao.com/archive.html

Darn your site Tom:) Makes me jealous!
Forum: Coins January 25th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
He Does Not Say Cleaned.....but

"Bruce Farley" wrote in message
But it is only $6.00 shipping!
Bruce

Can't a guy make a no fee profit, on...
Forum: Coins January 25th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Ebay says my SEGS coins are counterfeit Now I am NARU!

With "stellar" feedbacks like these:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=cedrwdmktg&Dirn=Received+by&ref=home

I should think eBay would have permanently NARU'ed you a year ago. You
wracked up...
Forum: Coins January 24th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
2008 NASA 50th Anniversary Commemorative Coins: Any hope?

"Robert Alley" wrote in message
I think the lead time the Mint likes to have is 2 years in any design
effort; this makes it quite doubtful that they'll be able to pull
Forum: Paper Money January 21st 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
FA $10 Legal 1862 VG Lincoln 99¢ N/R

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Ukraina Dvi" wrote in message
Forum: Paper Money January 21st 08, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
FA Scottish Banknotes all 99¢ Start N/R

"note.boy" wrote in message

Forum: Paper Money January 21st 08, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Ukraina Dvi" wrote in message

As I know zilch about...
Forum: Paper Money January 21st 08, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
FA Scottish Banknotes all 99¢ Start N/R

"note.boy" wrote in message
The pics of the £5 notes are not coming up. Billy

"Ukraina Dvi"...
Forum: Paper Money January 20th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
FA $10 Legal 1862 VG Lincoln 99¢ N/R

This one is a neat note, with Abraham Lincoln, then a living president on
circulating...
Forum: Coins January 20th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
US Mint Online Store

"Donald Weber" wrote in message
The Mint's web site still isn't back up. They sure have a strange idea of
a " A few days." I...
Forum: Paper Money January 20th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 4
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
FA Scottish Banknotes all 99¢ Start N/R

I am being adventurous this week and listing everything at 99¢ and N/R:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscottishmoney

Nice Bank of Scotland £5's from 1970, 1988 and 1996-1998 including a...
Forum: Coins January 18th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Delivery!

wrote in message news:ad967d5a-ee9b-48f3-a10f-

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your package. I always fret
when I
order coins, from eBay or anywhere else: there...
Forum: Coins January 18th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Having trouble getting Presidential Dollar Coins?

wrote in message
That is a brilliant, inexpensive, and likely-to-be highly effective
idea,...
Forum: Coins January 18th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Closing tomorrow PCGS Slabbed

"John Ahnen" wrote in message
Ending Saturday afternoon. Some nice slabbed Morgans, 2 raw commem gold,
$5
eagle,...
Forum: Coins January 18th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Having trouble getting Presidential Dollar Coins?

"shreadvector" wrote in message news:ac49bf93-
Yor solution is simple:

Get into your time machine and travel back into the last century.
About 30 years should do it,...
Forum: Coins January 18th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Having trouble getting Presidential Dollar Coins?

"shreadvector" wrote in message
Then open this Federal Reserve newsletter, go to page 4 of...
Forum: Coins January 18th 08, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Final closeout sale of Gallery Mint Museum stock

"Edwin Johnston" wrote in message news:478fe32c$0$29922 No
telling about potential price/value increase. Ron Landis is certainly
a master engraver and has won prestigious...
Forum: Coins January 16th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Ebay photos

"PC" wrote in message
Bruce Remick wrote:
Would you really prefer a larger picture of this one as the seller
offers, or...
Forum: Coins January 15th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Ukraina Dvi
Gold over $900

"Jon Purkey" wrote in message
Silver is up too. pre-1965 quarters are now worth nearly $3. If it
keeps up some gas station will bring back the gallon of gas for a
Showing results 1 to 25 of 263