Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 1.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: celtex
Forum: Coins November 22nd 10, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Replies: 46
Posted By celtex
Exciting Times for Patriotic Americans - New Reagan Coin

wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:11:48 -0600, "celtex"
wrote:

"lorad"...
Forum: Coins November 21st 10, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Replies: 46
Posted By celtex
Exciting Times for Patriotic Americans - New Reagan Coin

"lorad" wrote in message
On Nov 17, 7:34 pm, "Human Events"
Forum: Coins November 10th 10, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By celtex
USS Liberty

"Lazarus Cain" wrote in message
The jew atrocities against the USS Libery are documented here

Forum: Coins November 6th 10, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By celtex
I can't afford to collect anymore.... how about you?

"R. Hall" wrote in message
I've been very busy this year and hadn't purchased any Mint products yet.
After looking at the cost for...
Forum: Coins September 28th 10, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By celtex
Hosed?

"cnntp" wrote in message
? "Relayer" ?????? ??? ??????...
Forum: Coins September 28th 10, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By celtex
Hosed?

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message

The guy doing the buying said that what I had was four...
Forum: Coins September 24th 10, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By celtex
Delays on getting eternal-spetember posts

"mazorj" wrote in message

"Arizona Coin Collector" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 24th 10, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 48
Posted By celtex
The BS just never stops (was: Stop the Ground Zero Mosque -- Join us on FACEBOOK)

"snip
The proposed building is not *at* Ground Zero. The location is two
blocks away from Ground Zero. "Ground Zero" is a specific location.

If the press releases simply said the building...
Forum: Coins August 21st 10, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By celtex
Looking for coin holders

"Gene85" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:41:47 -0500, "celtex"
Forum: Coins August 21st 10, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 39
Posted By celtex
Obama Worst President in History

"Bremick" wrote in message

"Capt.TeachableMoment" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 20th 10, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By celtex
Looking for coin holders

"Gene85" wrote in message
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Not used but good...
Forum: Coins August 19th 10, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By celtex
Looking for coin holders

"Gene85" wrote in message
I'm looking for used coin holders for post 1964 US coins

Do you mean folders?
Forum: Coins August 6th 10, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By celtex
Crossposting

"Wm Hopkins" whopkins65 at mchsi.com wrote in message
Hi all,

Recently there have been several threads crossposted to 2-3 groups. If
Forum: Coins July 9th 10, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By celtex
50 cent pieces and 2 dollar bills... what I remember

"L M" wrote in message
I was born in 1945... When I was 12, in 1957, I acquired a paper route
from a neighbor kid...
Forum: Coins June 11th 10, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By celtex
Unloading off-beat silver ingots

"george pearl" wrote in message
Hiya,

I own some silver one-ounce rounds that were issued by...
Forum: Coins June 10th 10, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By celtex
another ID please....

I found this item at an old boy scout camp.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?40,1221224

Is it real? If not why both sides of coin stamped? What was it used for.

I think there were two of then. A...
Forum: Coins June 8th 10, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By celtex
help with ID please

"celtex" wrote in message
Ancient coin? Found at and old church. It has been holed so I guess it was
a...
Forum: Coins June 8th 10, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By celtex
help with ID please

Ancient coin? Found at and old church. It has been holed so I guess it was a
souvenir or good luck piece.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?40,1231630

Thanks!
Jim
If we are what we eat, I'm...
Forum: Coins April 17th 10, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By celtex
anyone finding great lincolns

"james durham" wrote in message
just curious to know because i roll hunt all the time i find stuff.
thats the...
Forum: Coins February 9th 10, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By celtex
1861 2 1/2 dollar gold coin

"Paul H" wrote in message
I have an 1861 2 1/2 dollar gold coin (a quarter-Eagle) in a ring. I know
that...
Forum: Coins January 16th 10, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By celtex
Gold Colored Dollar Coins

"Dave Rutan" wrote in message
I've now seen in two places during the last week where someone claims
Forum: Coins August 18th 09, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By celtex
Patriots - Join the Counter Revolution

"David Limbaugh" wrote in message

"Alabama Pete" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 2nd 09, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By celtex
Found in change

"PC" wrote in message
Acquired from a Burger King purchase a new 2009 Lincoln Cent with the
Forum: Coins June 29th 09, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By celtex
When in the process does the reeded edge get put on the US Quarter

Not over sized at all. Same size as "normal" quarter. It does stick out like
a sore thumb when stacked with the other 25 cents pieces.
Thanks,
Jim
"Bob F." wrote in message...
Forum: Coins June 29th 09, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By celtex
When in the process does the reeded edge get put on the US Quarter

Any way to tell if reeding is removed after it left mint? It doesn't show a
lot of wear so I don't think it was a wear issue. And there isn't any
reeding all the way around the coin so it could be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54