Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Will Repair
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 08, 07:56 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Will Repair
Title Page question for NSM Firebird II ESV

On Feb 19, 7:10 pm, wrote:
my own title pages
only one piece

Do you have a license for the patent?

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5857707.html
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Will Repair
Wurlitzer Caravelle Parts Needed

I'm looking for a Wurlitzer part # oo 20 000 075.
It is an Actuating Lever made of white plastic on the Caravelle, 1983,
45s, model. The lever is used to open/close the switch that isolates
the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 29th 07, 05:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Will Repair
WTB Service Manual for Wurlitzer New York II

Yeah, yeah, I know. Wurlitzer is notorious for lousy manuals.
But I need, as close as possible, a service manual for model:
New York II.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 15th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Will Repair
Do you repair jukeboxes for a living.

If you repair jukeboxes for a living I'd like to hear from you.

More and more of my business is coming from the Internet. In fact I
just overhauled a Black Knight 2000, pinball, the owner has had...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 07, 07:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Will Repair
Brunswick, GA Jukebox Repair

Thanks John.
I sent email to you asking about parts for this customer.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 07, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Will Repair
Brunswick, GA Jukebox Repair

Anyone in the Brunswick, Georgia area repair electromechanical
jukeboxes and/or have used parts for Wurlitzer EM jukeboxes?
Forum: Juke Boxes September 19th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Will Repair
Wurlitzer CD Hub

And I found the answer to be:

Rowe, Rockola, and Wurlitzer all use different spindles. (I don't know
about NSM.)

Yes, just the spindle can be ordered.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 18th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Will Repair
Wurlitzer CD Hub

Have a customer with a Wurlitzer One More Time CD jukebox. It has a
CDM-12. It's giving a Table of Contents error. I cleaned and
lubricated the CDM-12. But when putting the player back I noticed...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8