Showing results 1 to 25 of 110
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roßert G. Schaffrath
Forum: Coins December 8th 12, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Where have all the collectors gone?

On Dec 3, 10:47 pm, sgt23 wrote:
On Dec 3, 3:33 pm, scotkamins wrote:
I thought most of them died off.

Come on guys lets get serious....
Forum: Coins June 21st 12, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Mint Shipping Dollar Rolls

At this time, I am avoiding the program. I find $34 for a $25 roll of
dollar coins I was able to get at the local bank annoying to say the
least. I am hoping that at the end of the year they...
Forum: Coins April 15th 12, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Nestlé Millennium Quarter Sets 1999 and 2000

On 4/14/2012 1:39 PM, MartinyCollect wrote:
Hello,

Could someone inform me about the value of the Nestlé Millennium sets with
12 different Canadian quarters each.
It concerns the years 1999...
Forum: Coins April 15th 12, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Canada Modernizes Coinage with Penny Elimination and New $1,$2 Coins

On 4/13/2012 10:45 AM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:

One draw back is the weather. I may try Costa Rica, I've heard good things about the
place.

JAM

It depends where in Canada. Vancouver is...
Forum: Coins March 29th 12, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Arthur Presidential Dollars

On 3/26/2012 11:16 AM, Bremick wrote:
"Edwin wrote in message
On 3/26/2012 8:33 AM, Paul Ciszek wrote:
Coin World...
Forum: Coins February 17th 12, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Chester A. Arthur

Yesterday would have been the bank release of the Chester A. Arthur
dollar coin. On the plus side, I did not have to plunk down $50 for two
rolls as I have been doing since the start of the...
Forum: Coins November 13th 11, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Advice on Unprofessional/Unethical Customer

On 11/12/2011 9:07 AM, Bremick wrote:
"Charmy wrote in message
You're a dealer and have never run into jerks before? ...
Forum: Coins October 29th 11, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Canadian currency

On 10/28/2011 7:29 AM, Ice Torch wrote:
On Oct 27, 6:34 pm, wrote:
Canadian currency has come a long way. And it's going even further.
The new polymer notes look...
Forum: Coins October 12th 11, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Optimum interval between denominations?

I agree with the premise that the $.20 coin makes sense instead of the
quarter as we use the 1, 2, 5 monetary system:

$.01, $.02, $.05, $.10, $.20, $.50

However in light of the expense of the...
Forum: Coins September 30th 11, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
paper dollar

On 9/29/2011 4:41 PM, Some Guy wrote:
And if we DID ever stop printing dollar bills, who's to say that production of
twos and fives wouldn't be increased to fill the demand void, eating up...
Forum: Coins September 28th 11, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
paper dollar

On 9/27/2011 8:47 PM, dlhii wrote:
Trying to get the coin dollars used -
http://blogs.marke****ch.com/thetell/2011/09/27/new-move-to-phase-out-dollar-bills/

I spent three Presibux today at the...
Forum: Coins August 25th 11, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Gold Entrepreneur Developing Kim Kardashian Commemorative Coins...Really

On 8/24/2011 10:01 AM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:

http://www.mogulite.com/kim-kardashian-coin/

O'boy! gotta have one of these.

JAM

I would only buy it for melt value!
Forum: Coins July 30th 11, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 70
Why We Left The Gold Standard

On 7/29/2011 7:05 PM, Some Guy wrote:
I don't know how things work by you but by me, Unemployment Insurance is a
standard paycheck deduction, so people do indeed "pay into" it (as do
Forum: Coins July 29th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Trillion $ Coin suggested

On 7/29/2011 11:14 AM, Some Guy wrote:
One off-the-wall suggestion to solve the debt crisis was to issue a couple of
trillion dollar coins, since that while there is a limit on the amount of...
Forum: Coins May 6th 11, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Gold Eagles are back

On 5/6/2011 6:38 AM, Robbo wrote:
On Thu, 5 May 2011 20:38:30 -0400,
wrote:

Today's price is $1,778.

ROTFLMAO!

Buy Krugerrands.
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Gold & Silver Predictions

On 5/1/2011 9:01 PM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
""Roßert G. wrote in message

Otherwise, removing the salary cap makes...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Gold & Silver Predictions

On 5/1/2011 7:36 PM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
""Roßert G. wrote in message
Clearly I do not think there is an...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Gold & Silver Predictions

On 5/1/2011 4:33 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:
On 5/1/11 4:17 PM, "Roßert G. Schaffrath" wrote:
On 5/1/2011 1:00 PM, oly wrote:
On May 1, 8:17 am, "A. Nony wrote:
And...
Forum: Coins May 1st 11, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Gold & Silver Predictions

On 5/1/2011 1:00 PM, oly wrote:
On May 1, 8:17 am, "A. Nony wrote:
And the likelihood that the U.S. Treasury would overtly "default" are
slim and none (and BTW, Slim...
Forum: Coins April 18th 11, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Seeking oddball currency

Twonies are nice and should be relatively easy to obtain due to our
proximity to Canada but they are now worth more that US$2.

On 4/14/2011 3:42 PM, Paul Ciszek wrote:
My girlfriend said that any...
Forum: Coins April 10th 11, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Silver breaks $40

On 4/9/2011 10:18 AM, Bremick wrote:
(or a nice profit. The price of silver has rising from $15 to $40 over
the past few years, has far outpaced any increase in the cost of living.
C'mon....
Forum: Coins March 19th 11, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Opening proof sets

On 3/16/2011 7:31 AM, Tony C. wrote:
"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message
Anyone have any ideas about the easiest way to...
Forum: Coins March 9th 11, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Clueless eBay sellers

As we all know, there is one born every minute and it just takes one
buyer to make a sellers day.

On 3/6/2011 4:21 PM, Beanie wrote:
I've just been perusing eBay for Canadian silver dollars and...
Forum: Coins January 28th 11, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Andrew Johnson dollar release date?

On 1/28/2011 10:20 AM, Beanie wrote:
WHen will the A Johnson dollars be released to the banks?

February 17, 2011. See...
Forum: Coins December 8th 10, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Have I been shilled?

On 11/26/2010 1:31 PM, Beanie wrote:
wrote in message
I won an auction on ebay beating another bidder...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 110