Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard L. Hall[_2_]
Forum: Coins February 17th 11, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
First Spouse

"Beanie" wrote in message ...

"oly" wrote in message
Forum: Coins February 17th 11, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
First Spouse

"Beanie" wrote in message ...
After an initial run on the Mint for the limited edition First Spouse 1/2
ounce coins, interest seems to have waned as...
Forum: Coins February 2nd 11, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 46
1099 REFORM UPDATE - ACTION SET BEGIN IN SENATE

Actually, President Obama mentioned this in the State of the Union address
when talking about the Health Care Refirm Bill. He said, "If you have ideas
about how to improve this law by making care...
Forum: Coins January 17th 11, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Reporting bullion sale profits to IRS

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message

Forum: Coins January 17th 11, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Bremick" wrote in message

"Richard L Hall" wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 8th 11, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Numismatic Goals for the New Year

"Bremick" wrote in message

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message
Forum: Coins December 9th 10, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
My first America the Beautiful Quarter

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 1:00 am, "Richard L. Hall" wrote:
Forum: Coins December 8th 10, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
My first America the Beautiful Quarter

Gee! It is only December and already I've gotten my first America the
Beautiful quarter in change. It's a Yosemite P-mint received today at a
McDonalds in Northern Virginia!

Looking at the...
Forum: Coins August 30th 10, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Received Yosemite Quarters today!!!

"Michael G. Koerner" wrote in message
On 2010.08.28 07:08:20, oly wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:25 am, ...
Forum: Coins August 30th 10, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Received Yosemite Quarters today!!!

"Jass" wrote in message
I havent seen any see quarters past DC. And only ONE DC coin.

I never...
Forum: Coins August 13th 10, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
YNA? (question for the old-timers on here)

"Jerry Dennis" wrote in message
On Aug 12, 12:27 am, "Mr. Jaggers" wrote:
Forum: Coins August 12th 10, 07:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 39
Buy Gold, Obama wants to steal your 401(k)

Oh! No! Just last week, I got a letter saying that Obama is going to
confiscate all my gold. So I sold the gold and purchased bonds. Now you're
telling me that Obama is going to take all my bonds...
Forum: Coins July 20th 10, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Belgian Coin

"Nico" wrote in message
Hobbyist krabde zich op het hoofd en verklaarde te 19-7-2010:
Ah, remember the days before the advent of the...
Forum: Coins June 16th 10, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
2010-P cent and 2009-P dime in change

I got my first 3 2010 cents in change yesterday at a fast food restaurant in
Northern VA. I also got my first 2009 dime last week. Both were
Philadelphia mint issues. The dime showed some wear so...
Forum: Coins May 13th 10, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
2010-P dimes in change

Same here! I got 3 of the 2009 Professsional Life in Indiana cents last
year and 3 of the 2009 Presidency in DC cents this year (all P-mints), but
none of the others. And I haven't seen a 2010...
Forum: Coins May 11th 10, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
2010-P dimes in change

I received 4 2010-P dimes in change yesterday from a McDonald's in Northern
Virginia. Those are the first 2010 coins I've seen so far. I still haven't
gotten any 2009 dimes or nickels or any...
Forum: Coins March 4th 10, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 41
US Mint February 2010 Coin Production: Dimes

"Frank Galikanokus" wrote in message
"Richard L. Hall" wrote:

It doesn't surprise me in the least. Whenever we go through...
Forum: Coins March 4th 10, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

"mazorj" wrote in message

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 3rd 10, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 41
US Mint February 2010 Coin Production: Dimes

It doesn't surprise me in the least. Whenever we go through economic
upheaval, the demand for coins decreases. And certainly the recession that
began in Jan 2008, the financial collapse in late...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19