Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 1711mark
Forum: Autographs July 8th 08, 08:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By 1711mark
Star Wars collectors; sale...

On Jul 8, 1:34 am, Sue H wrote:
I made a list of items for sale from my SW collection for Phantom
Menace only at this point because someone wanted a few things. Alas,
a lot...
Forum: Autographs June 13th 08, 10:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By 1711mark
Autographs Real or Fake ??

Hi, anybody know anything about this place ? http://www.wherestarsgo.com/main.sc

Authentic Autographs or not ?
Forum: Autographs June 11th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By 1711mark
Autographed 8x10 Photos - For Sale! Celebrity

On Jun 10, 6:14 pm, Bob wrote:
What makes me say they are fakes....because they are.

There isn't anything good there and I spot checked a bunch. Lets Take
Angleina...
Forum: Autographs June 10th 08, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs

On Jun 10, 6:14 pm, Bob wrote:
What makes me say they are fakes....because they are.

There isn't anything good there and I spot checked a bunch. Lets Take
Angleina...
Forum: Autographs June 10th 08, 08:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By 1711mark
Autographed 8x10 Photos - For Sale! Celebrity

On Jun 9, 7:10 pm, Bob wrote:
These aren't even good fakes. Do you're homework before trying to rob
the public, at least you could have done was pick a better class of
Forum: Autographs June 7th 08, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By 1711mark
Autographed 8x10 Photos - For Sale! Celebrity

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Ultimate-Autographs-Memorabilia

Please click on link above to visit Store.

100 % original + COA Hand-signed all in-person autographed photos.

Starting bids from as low...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6