Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 1.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam
Forum: Books February 14th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 17
Posted By Sam
what do you find in books

Years ago I was a scoutmaster for a Boy Scout Troop and needed some
jokes for a monthly meeting. I picked up a book of jokes compiled
from Readers' Digest.

In the middle of the book was a mass...
Forum: Books December 26th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By Sam
poor misunderstood bobino

The Bobino wrote:
Sam wrote:
At least I got some more name calling out of you

This from a guy who opened his post by ... calling me names!
What a hypocrite!
No widdle Sammy, why don't...
Forum: Books December 22nd 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
British charge man in prostitute murders

Now I'm starting to understand the Bobsterino better:

http://dks.thing.net/DandiesPansies&Prudes.html

" For a young gay reader, the underlying homosexuality in a series like
"The Hardy Boys" is as...
Forum: Books December 21st 06, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By Sam
N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

"In the recent past, young gay boys have had to develop a certain
creative ingenuity when attempting to seek out images of same sex
affection. Today gay youth has a much easier time finding...
Forum: Books December 21st 06, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By Sam
Off topic crap from Bobino

The Bobino wrote:
Sam wrote:
Hurry and find that other link I posted for you... you need help.

Here's a link for you Sammy-boy:
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Now then, we are all...
Forum: Books December 21st 06, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By Sam
Off topic crap from Bobino

michael adams wrote:

Can't you ask him a question about any Hardy Boys books ?

Nobody does any more, and he gets lonely otherwise.

I would, but we don't get many in the UK.

Forum: Books December 21st 06, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 56
Posted By Sam
Off topic crap from Bobino

Hurry and find that other link I posted for you... you need help.
Forum: Books December 21st 06, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam
Beware of auctionittoday104 on eBay!!!!!!

The Bobino wrote:

Hey Mr. Know-it-all, why don't you explain just how simple it is to
have eBay remove revenge feedback?
.
.
.
.
We're waiting........
Well, at least you admit you're...
Forum: Books December 19th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam
Beware of auctionittoday104 on eBay!!!!!!

I haven't given them a negative yet because I don't want a revenge
negative fb on my account.
Even a simpleton like you should be able to figure that out.
Go ahead a buy from them if you...
Forum: Books December 19th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 8
Posted By Sam
Beware of auctionittoday104 on eBay!!!!!!

Why should we beware of him/her?

You posted this yesterday but when I go to the site...they have a 100%
positive feedback rating. IF... you really did have a bad transaction
with them, why don't...
Forum: Books December 15th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam
WTB: Classic Rods & Rodmakers by Keane

Hi... if you're looking for a specific book, go to
used.addall.com. There you can input author, title, publisher, etc. to
find copies and their prices. You can also try searches on eBay but
that's...
Forum: Books November 21st 06, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Want hardback copy of White Boots, Noel Streatfield

Steve, a heads up when doing searches on Abe or Addall... be sure to
correctly spell the author's name and any other items in search (title,
publisher, condition, etc).

If you're not sure of the...
Forum: Books November 21st 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Want hardback copy of White Boots, Noel Streatfield

http://used.addall.com/

England: Collins, 1951, England Hardcover Cloth. Very Good/Good. First
Edition. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Jacket is worn & torn to spine
ends but 99% present. Not price...
Forum: Books November 8th 06, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Bush repudiated!

Upstairs by a Chinese lamp wrote:

To make this on-topic for the group I should note that
there's a rumor to the effect that Dubya once actually read an entire
book that DIDN'T have pictures! I...
Forum: Books November 4th 06, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
yawn

boring
Forum: Books November 4th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
ceiling leaks

On at least two occasions while I've lived in my present dwelling,
leaks from apartments above mine have caused water to leak from the
ceiling. Fortunately, I was home when they started and was...
Forum: Books November 4th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.true-crime,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
crapola

ho hum
Forum: Books November 4th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.true-crime,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.antiques,rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
same old crap

,,,,,,,,,,
Forum: Books November 2nd 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
Spam, Part II

Funk yew...we'uns iz so iggorunt weave nevur thot ov thet...

Can't you find some other group to spam?
Forum: Books October 23rd 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 1
Posted By Sam
What's next? Appliances? Used Cars? Computers?

I can understand spammers setting us up with books on various topics...
but now we're getting spammed by alternative auction sites featuring
trading cards?
Forum: Books October 2nd 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d
Replies: 2
Posted By Sam
This is SPAM...don't waste your time

I tried to post to rec.collecting.books but it was not allowed.
doesn't understand the difference between
discussion of first edition points and nuclear weaponry (or...
Forum: Books October 2nd 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam
Book that talks of Gaddafi abandoning his nuke bomb building project due to Saddam's demise

Bud Webster wrote:
On 30 Sep 2006 10:33:08 -0700, wrote:

And why don't you quit spamming a book-collecting group with
propaganda?

Persistent little bugger, ain't he?
Forum: Books September 27th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 13
Posted By Sam
Does "rare" mean anything anymore?

"One can find women who have never had one love affair, but it is
rare indeed to find any who have had only one"...... François de la
Rochefoucauld
Forum: Books August 30th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam
Swap Links with Collectors Website?

Gasprey,
While I may enjoy showing off my modest collection to family and a
few friends, why would I want to advertise over the internet? It
seems like a great way for knowledgeable thieves to...
Forum: Books August 28th 06, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By Sam
Book collectors, try my ebay search site

Yew meen oui ken fine bargun buuks whne peeple mak misteaks? Iff'n a
cellar iz thet sloppee wit there diskripshun, whut eles hev thay
skrewed uup?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33