Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gabydemontalto
Forum: Worldwide Stamps November 17th 09, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
Super Special Sale in E- Bay!!! Special GB, FRANCE, ITALY, ARGENTINA,GERMANY AND MORE

Dear Collector:

I finish call of the defilatelia auction in E-bay.
Excellent lots for you at VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES.
Prices without reserve.
Don't wait but. Alone they lack some few hours for their...
Forum: Marketplace November 17th 09, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
Super Special Sale in E- Bay!!!

Dear Collector:

I finish call of the defilatelia auction in E-bay.
Excellent lots for you at VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES.
Prices without reserve.
Don't wait but. Alone they lack some few hours for their...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps August 2nd 09, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
LAST DAYS, END THIS WEEKEND! SINCE 1 EURO OR 0.90 GBP!!

Dear Collector:
I finish call of the defilatelia auction in E-bay.
Excellent lots for you at only 1 Euro or 0.90 GBP of starting price.
Prices without reserve.
Don't wait but. Alone they lack some...
Forum: Marketplace March 13th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
HURRY , LAST DAYS OF SPECIAL ITALY, VATICANE, UK AND GERMANY AUCTION!!!

HURRY , LAST DAYS OF SPECIAL ITALY, VATICANE, UK AND GERMANY
AUCTION !!!

We from defilatelia will try to offer you for sale an excellent
material and a friendly and efficient service.
Forum: Marketplace February 17th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
HURRY , LAST DAYS OF SPECIAL ITALY, VATICANE, UK AND GERMANY AUCTION!!!

HURRY , LAST DAYS OF SPECIAL ITALY, VATICANE, UK AND GERMANY
AUCTION !!!

We from defilatelia will try to offer you for sale an excellent
material and a friendly and efficient service.

Thank you...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps January 17th 08, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
belgie, france, italy and germany since eur 1!!

We from defilatelia will try to offer you for sale an excellent
material and a friendly and efficient service.

Thank you for your trust in us.

We hope to count on you during the year 2008.

Peace...
Forum: Marketplace January 17th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
belgie, france, italy and germany since eur 1!!

We from defilatelia will try to offer you for sale an excellent
material and a friendly and efficient service.

Thank you for your trust in us.

We hope to count on you during the year 2008.

Peace...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps December 30th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! SPECIAL SALES FOR YOU ONLY 25% CATALOGUE VALUE

Dear philatelist:

Another year finishes and with the birth of a new year,I would like to
wish all peace, happiness and love.

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year.

We from defilatelia...
Forum: Marketplace December 30th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! SPECIAL SALES FOR YOU ONLY 25% CATALOGUE VALUE

Dear philatelist:

Another year finishes and with the birth of a new year,I would like to
wish all peace, happiness and love.

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year.

We from defilatelia...
Forum: Marketplace December 2nd 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
NEW ITALY AND UK SALE!! NEW MATERIAL!! 25% CATALOGUE VALUE!!

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.
In the past you buy my lot in E-Bay or you offer for some.
The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees...
Forum: Marketplace November 24th 07, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
SPECIAL ITALIAN SALE! LAST DAYS

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.
In the past you buy my lot in E-Bay or you offer for some.
The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps November 24th 07, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
SPECIAL ITALIAN SALE! LAST DAYS

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.
In the past you buy my lot in E-Bay or you offer for some.
The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees...
Forum: Marketplace November 10th 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
LAST DAY OF SALES!!

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.
In the past you buy my lot in E-Bay or you offer for some.
The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps October 13th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
SPECIAL VARIETY SALE IN EBAY!!

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.
In the past you buy my lot in E-Bay or you offer for some.
The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees...
Forum: Marketplace October 13th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
SPECIAL VARIETY SALE IN EBAY!!

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.
In the past you buy my lot in E-Bay or you offer for some.
The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees...
Forum: Marketplace August 20th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By gabydemontalto
HURRY!!LAST CALL!!

HURRY!!
LAST CALL!!
GREAT OFFERS!! VALUABLE LOTS IN SALE, VARIETIES, CLASSICAL AND FINE
STAMPS

GREAT APPORTUNITIES FOR COLLECTORS!!!
DONīT LOOSE THIS GREAT AUCTION!!!

I would invite you to see...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps August 15th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
DEAR FILATELIST

Dear filatelist:
I would invite you to see the articles that I have on sale. Many
valuable varieties to an incredible price!!! in addition, adds my
store to your E-BAY Favorites and you receives my...
Forum: Marketplace July 19th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
SUSCRIBE TO MY STORE AND RECIBE FREE A NEWS BULLETINS!!

Dear filatelist:
I would invite you to see the articles that I have on sale. Many
valuable varieties to an incredible price!!! in addition, adds my
store to your E-BAY Favorites and you receives my...
Forum: Marketplace July 19th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By gabydemontalto
SUSCRIBE TO MY STORE AND RECIBE FREE A NEWS BULLETINS!!

Dear filatelist:
I would invite you to see the articles that I have on sale. Many
valuable varieties to an incredible price!!! in addition, adds my
store to your E-BAY Favorites and you receives my...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps July 14th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
NEW LOTS IN EBAY

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia
..

The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you sees the
material philatelic at this moment in auction in...
Forum: Marketplace May 28th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
NEW STORE DEFILATELIA IN E-BAY

Dear Collector:

My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia.

In the past you buy my lots in E-Bay or you offer for some.

The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you...
Forum: Marketplace April 18th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By gabydemontalto
NEW STORE IN EBAY

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia

In the past you buy my lots in E-Bay or you offer for some.

The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you...
Forum: Marketplace April 8th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
NEW STORE EN EBAY

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia

In the past you buy my lots in E-Bay or you offer for some.

The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps March 17th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By gabydemontalto
NEW STORE IN EBAY

Dear Collector:
My name is Pablo Montalto and my E-Bay ID is defilatelia

In the past you buy my lots in E-Bay or you offer for some.

The reason of the present e-mail is to offer to you that you...
Forum: Marketplace March 17th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace