Showing results 1 to 25 of 400
Search took 3.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nick Knight
Forum: Coins December 9th 12, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By Nick Knight
Where have all the collectors gone?

In , on 12/08/2012
at 11:27 PM, Anonymous said:

On 08-Dec-12 14:27, Jim_Higgins wrote: On 12/8/12 11:14 AM,...
Forum: Coins June 5th 12, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Nick Knight
Which Ponterio Auctions Contained Davenport Talers?

Thanks, Ken. I'll narrow my search to 126 and 128, expecting them NOT to
have anything. I'm betting I've got all there is to get w/regards to
Davenport, then.

In...
Forum: Coins June 5th 12, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Nick Knight
Which Ponterio Auctions Contained Davenport Talers?

Hello,

I've had a catalog for Ponterio Sale #120 on my want list for a long, long
time. I never found it because I never really looked. I wanted this
particular sale catalog because, from what I...
Forum: Coins May 1st 12, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Nick Knight
I thought that direct ship via credit card had been discontinued?

In , on 05/01/2012
at 08:16 AM, (Paul Ciszek) said:

Apparently you can buy an entire box of Native American dollars with the
mint mark of...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 12, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 47
Posted By Nick Knight
Ebay effectively bans ANACS and ICG coins

In , on 04/22/2012
at 02:31 PM, "snuffleuppagus" said:

I think Mr Provasek does a good analysis from a legal standpoing, lawyer or...
Forum: Coins April 22nd 12, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By Nick Knight
Ebay effectively bans ANACS and ICG coins

In , on 04/22/2012
at 12:18 PM, "Scott B" said:

Since ANACS and ICG coins will no longer be allowed to be sold as
"certified" on the site....
Forum: General Discussion April 20th 12, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 21
Posted By Nick Knight
Translation from Hungarian, please

In , on 04/20/2012
at 12:07 AM, "Pedro" said:

He does not like very much new members (IMO).

I'm not a "new member" in any sense, but it...
Forum: Coins April 20th 12, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By Nick Knight
Ebay effectively bans ANACS and ICG coins

In , on 04/19/2012
at 06:52 PM, Jason Burke said:

Nice to see Bobbie Finkowski back!

Yeah. Nice.

Funny thing is, I had him pegged after...
Forum: General Discussion March 18th 12, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 43
Posted By Nick Knight
[META] Troll Victor Manta attacks with LIES. Was [META] On bickering and throwing stones.

In , on 03/17/2012
at 07:57 PM, "Nick Knight" " said:

Guy. I appreciate it, but there is no need to defend me. My...
Forum: Coins August 14th 11, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Nick Knight
ANA Chicago

In , on
08/14/2011
at 09:10 AM, Jud said:

I will be there, will you? (Yes Ken, I will meet you at the BEP...
Forum: Coins July 9th 11, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Nick Knight
PCGS Introduces Important Measures to Combat Counterfeiting

In , on
07/08/2011
at 02:20 PM, Steve Spradlin said:

All these obvious posts with fake names praising...
Forum: Coins May 30th 11, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Nick Knight
Warning Ebay Seller SERIOUSCOINS

In , on 05/30/2011
at 12:42 PM, "Disinterested Bystander" said:

plonk

.... could have guessed it on the first post. But I waited until the...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Nick Knight
Gold & Silver Predictions

In , on 05/02/2011
at 06:04 PM, "mazorj" said:

once in a while just to give himself a raise, whereas the rich periodically
give themselves a...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Nick Knight
Gold & Silver Predictions

In , on 05/02/2011
at 06:04 PM, "mazorj" said:

So if the average high-income American isn't going to move one state over
to avoid a marginal...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Nick Knight
Gold & Silver Predictions

In , on 05/02/2011
at 08:48 AM, "Bremick" said:

Apparently no one cared about your "mistake" or your reluctant thoughts.
Might as well killfile...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Nick Knight
Gold & Silver Predictions

In , on 05/01/2011
at 08:46 PM, "Nick Knight" said:

Let's ask this to anyone who wants to argue. If someone offered...
Forum: Coins May 2nd 11, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Nick Knight
Gold & Silver Predictions

In , on 05/01/2011
at 07:36 PM, "A. Nony Moose" said:

The solution is simple and already known to the Feds: raise taxes (esp. on
the top 2%...
Forum: Coins April 6th 11, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Nick Knight
Ebay new listings, many 1 cent start, no reserve

In , on 04/04/2011
at 08:51 PM, "A. Nony Moose" said:

If eBay cancels his auctions, as they should, he'll be back here whining
about a conspiracy to...
Forum: Coins March 25th 11, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Nick Knight
The appropriately named Fukushima!

In , on 03/25/2011
at 12:54 AM, Franti ek Baltiska said:

You were duly warned, and I have now filed a complaint to the abuse desk of
Forum: Coins January 23rd 11, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Nick Knight
How PCGS and NGC defrauded me out of over $100,000

In , on
01/23/2011
at 08:52 AM, Chas Edwards said:

I think some detailed examples are necessary, not a...
Forum: Coins January 19th 11, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Nick Knight
Frank Provasek

In , on 01/19/2011
at 12:59 AM, Reid Goldsborough said:

Or maybe Frank is just the last dealer that hasn't become exasperated...
Forum: Coins January 2nd 11, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Nick Knight
Pro-PCGS posts

In , on 01/01/2011
at 11:17 PM, Reid Goldsborough said:

What do you think? Are these three just-arrived anonymous posters who ...
Forum: Coins December 18th 10, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By Nick Knight
American Eagle silver coin weight

In , on
12/17/2010
at 05:45 PM, Peter said:

FYI: The less prestigeous non professional, ordinary print,...
Forum: General Discussion December 18th 10, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Nick Knight
Stamp Shows in the Cleveland, Ohio Area?

In , on 12/17/2010
at 01:27 PM, Billns said:

A Google search on some of those names should help.

For example, the Colopex show will be...
Forum: Coins December 18th 10, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
Posted By Nick Knight
Precious Metals

In , on 12/17/2010
at 10:39 AM, Frank Galikanokus said:

The old adage is to buy low and sell high. Unfortunately for most they...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 400