Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: johnnyo
Forum: Coins September 2nd 10, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By johnnyo
For those interested to get in the Vatican UFN list!

On Sep 2, 6:17*am, "cnntp" wrote:
A few months ago someone posted here that we can send a request to be
included in the Vatican UFN list through their web site.
I...
Forum: Coins May 13th 10, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By johnnyo
Hotel Boasts ATM with a Golden Touch

Abu Dhabi's top hotel is upping the ante in the race for Gulf glitz:
adding a gold-dispensing machine. The ATM-style kiosk in the Emirates
Palace monitors the daily gold price and offers small bars...
Forum: Coins May 3rd 10, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By johnnyo
I can't believe no one posted anything on this. What? Were youguys all waiting for me? (New $100 Bill Images) (I wonder if a new $500 billwould be similar)

Today's Video
Take a look at the high-tech, newly redesigned $100 bill.
http://whoknew.news.yahoo.com/?vid=18555857

john

On Apr 29, 11:05 pm, Drago the Wolf wrote:
Forum: Coins January 20th 10, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By johnnyo
4 40% Kennedy Halfs

On Jan 6, 2:34 pm, "Petronius" wrote:
Got a roll of half dollars at the bank and found 4 1968 Kennedy halfs in it!
Went back and asked for another roll but the one I got was the...
Forum: Coins October 23rd 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By johnnyo
Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set

I got an e-mail from the Mint saying my order shipped yesterday, so I
guess I'm two-thirds of the way there.

john
"maybe this time"

On Oct 16, 9:43 am, johnnyo wrote:
I...
Forum: Coins October 16th 09, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By johnnyo
Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set

I tried in the morning, but couldn't get the Mint's home page to load,
so I took my chances and waited until the afternoon. I had no problem
placing my order at about 2:30 p.m. PST and received the...
Forum: Coins September 17th 08, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By johnnyo
Got in change today

On Sep 15, 12:06 pm, Bruce Farley wrote:
I went shopping and the total was something and 99 cents. The one cent I
got in change was a nice 1944 d. Nothing...
Forum: Coins July 24th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 39
Posted By johnnyo
Free shipping for dollar coins

On Jul 23, 5:07 am, shreadvector wrote:
On Jul 22, 4:35 pm, johnnyo wrote:

On Jun 19, 9:46 am, "PC" ...
Forum: Coins July 23rd 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 39
Posted By johnnyo
Free shipping for dollar coins

On Jun 19, 9:46 am, "PC" wrote: