Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bwesley8
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 3rd 06, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By bwesley8
Replacement nib WAterman Expert II

Yes, I've come to the same conclusion. I'll send it to Waterman.

Thanks,

Bart

"kwhiner" wrote in message
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 24th 06, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By bwesley8
Replacement nib WAterman Expert II

I'm looking for a replacement nib for a Waterman Expert II, medium or
fine -- anybody got one?

Bart
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 2nd 06, 12:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By bwesley8
changes to air travel conditions : fountain pens

I left Atlanta for Brussels on Sunday 8/27th -- other than the restriction
on liquids/gels/etc and a bit more vigilance in the security screening than
I've noticed before, the outbound trip was...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 25th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 25
Posted By bwesley8
Extremely slow drying of Noodlers Black Ink

I'm also working as a consultant (industrial safety and risk management),
and I switched to Noodler's after my grandson dumped about 8 ounces of water
on one of my notebooks(!)... I don't expect...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 24th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 14
Posted By bwesley8
changes to air travel conditions : fountain pens

I see the restriction on fountain pens on the Australian site, but is that
in effect elsewhere? I'm leaving Sunday from New Orleans travelling to
Brussels on Delta and don't see anything quite so...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 23rd 06, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By bwesley8
Waterman Expert II nib

Thanks, but by the time I got the message and checked pentrace.com, the pen
was sold(!)

(Showing my ignorance...) I thought by changing the nib, it was meant to
change just the pointy metal tip...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 22nd 06, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By bwesley8
Waterman Expert II nib

No, it's not new, so I'll need to buy the nib. Can you explain a bit more
about the "unscrewing" of the nib? (I've never done any work on a fountain
pen).

Thanks,

Bart
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 22nd 06, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By bwesley8
Charles-Hubert

Are these pens worth bothering with? I've seen only one -- a nice-looking
FP -- but I understand they have a life-time warranty.

Thanks,

Bart
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 20th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By bwesley8
Waterman Expert II nib

I've got a Waterman Expert II fountain pen with a medium nib which I would
like to change to a fine nib. Can I just get a replacement nib and change
it myself? If so, from where?

Thanks,

Bart
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 29th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By bwesley8
The actual capacity of Noodler's ink bottles

As a recent convert to Noodler's, I'm a bit disappointed in the brand,
too -- plus I'm a bit ****ed about the fraudulent claim! Doesn't the FTC
have some regulations about "truth in...
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 15th 06, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By bwesley8
Wanted: A lid for a 3 oz Noodler's bottle

I rediscovered fountain pens about a year ago -- not a collector, just enjoy
using the five I've accumulated so far. I'm also a recent convert to
Noodler's (after my grandson spilled a glass of...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11