Showing results 1 to 25 of 347
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: chip1057
Forum: Autographs August 5th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By chip1057
Dead

There were a couple of other alt. autograph groups, that seemed to
die. I unsubscribed from them. Too bad the alt groups are getting
all the nasty stuff in them now. That's why we have the Yahoo!...
Forum: Autographs July 29th 09, 10:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By chip1057
I guess it happened

We have about 17 members in AutographDC. It's run basically by
Dennis, and we do get a good group of listings. And people can also
sell or trade autographs in AutographDC.
I'll have to check out...
Forum: Autographs July 4th 09, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By chip1057
NFL Star Steve McNair dies today

Today Steve McNair, NFL football player died today.

http://tinyurl.com/nqkhqe

Chip
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/autographdc
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By chip1057
Antiques Roadshow Report

I haven't seen AR in Mississippi, so if it ever comes to Jackson, MS,
I'd like to go there.
I would bring a couple of items, and hopefully not stand in line for
hours. But I would not
be on the show...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 09, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By chip1057
farrah fawcett died

On Jun 25, 12:08*pm, Sue H wrote:
Just an hour or so ago

"Charlie's Angels" Farrah Fawcett died at 62 years old. She was great
on that TV Series.

So we have Ed McMahon and...
Forum: Autographs May 19th 09, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By chip1057
"Chuck"

NBC announced that "Chuck" will be on the Fall Schedule due to

Chip
Forum: Autographs May 5th 09, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By chip1057
One time VP Candidate Jack Kemp dies.

Hey PE,
I know. You don't need a troll shovel in AutographDC. Why not join
in with us?

Chip

On May 4, 8:41*pm, "pe2" wrote:
Sorry Chip, but Sue knows when I dig out...
Forum: Autographs May 5th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By chip1057
Dom Delouis has passed away

Dom Delouis has passed away as reported by MSNBC.com. I tried to look
on the online news, but this just happened. This made the 3rd person.
1. Bea Arthur, 2. Senator Jack Kemp, 3. Dom DeLuise.

Just...
Forum: Autographs May 4th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By chip1057
My HCS Package arrived

So you highly recommend HCS. I just bookmarked their website. Prices
don't look bad at all. I may get the
Christopher Lloyd from them.

Chip

On Apr 30, 3:26*pm, "pe2" ...
Forum: Autographs May 4th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By chip1057
One time VP Candidate Jack Kemp dies.

I just put all the deceased autographs into my "Dead" albums! I have
two so far. Extras, I would try to sell, but then that's if I have
more than one autograph from that person.

Chip

On May 4,...
Forum: Autographs May 4th 09, 07:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By chip1057
Save Chuck

I like "Chuck", too, but I'm very cautious in signing online
petition. I may go to NBC.com and send them an e-mail though.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographd

On Apr 30, 11:47*am, Sue H...
Forum: Autographs May 3rd 09, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By chip1057
One time VP Candidate Jack Kemp dies.

Jack Kemp died this Saturday. I didn't know he was at one time a pro
football quarterback. He was a good signer, and I have
a couple of his autographs.

Here is the...
Forum: Autographs April 29th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By chip1057
Michael J. Fox @ HCS

I got a TTM way back when Back To The Future I, II, and III were
popular. I see how bad his parkinson's is bad when he appeared on
Larry King one night, and I doubt he signs any...
Forum: Autographs April 13th 09, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By chip1057
I'd like to sell from my collection

I have a lot of Vintage 8x10's and smaller size ISP's . I also have a
few historical pieces
like a Gerald Ford signed typed note on his belief in the position he
took on the Warren
Commission. I'm...
Forum: Autographs April 11th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By chip1057
For Mr. Black-

I'd rather save my money so I can get the Christopher Lloyd and Lea
Thompson
autograph from B2TF.

Chip
AutographDC
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/autographdc

We have around 110 members on the...
Forum: Autographs April 9th 09, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By chip1057
Rookie Death

There was a Los Angeles rookie Adeanheart who died in a crash
today.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090409/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bba_angels_pitcher_killed_19

Chip
AutographDC...
Forum: Autographs April 4th 09, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By chip1057
New Items on My Web Site Movie Posters

Hey Ed,
I have a great "WarGames" movie poster signed by Ally Sheedy. I think
that's the actress' name.

Chip
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc

That's a kewl new catagory for you to...
Forum: Autographs February 11th 09, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By chip1057
OBama here; anyone go?

On Feb 6, 3:11*pm, Sue H wrote:
I really feel that there's nobody who'll ever get his sig in the mail.
I watch CNN daily. *His schedule is 100% filled. *He's got no time for
Forum: Autographs February 6th 09, 10:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By chip1057
OBama here; anyone go?

Sue,
I've tried so many times TTM to get an Obama signature, and nothing.
Not any autopens.neither. I think it was I was from Mississippi, and
a white guy. But I also tried the White House e-mail...
Forum: Autographs January 26th 09, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By chip1057
Den & Chips Group Is Now 100+++

Thanks MrB. I'd like you to join in with us. We don't allow those
spammers and other people who just send in stuff about something other
than autographs. Dennis has been a great help with this. I...
Forum: Autographs January 21st 09, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Posted By chip1057
Ebayers... good God.... ridiculous

I think that is very wrong and offensive to black people. This should
be reported to eBay.

Chip

On Jan 20, 10:48*am, Sue H wrote:
This is currently taking place now... so tell...
Forum: Autographs December 19th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By chip1057
Ebay Question

Mike,
Who do you use now to sell some duplicates of autographs or
other collectibles? It's been really slow on eBay.

Chip
--

Mike
Gummby3

That's why AutographDC was created, to keep out trolls. It's being
managed well by Dennis,
so if anyone wants to be in a better group. I'd recommend
AutographDC. Dennis keeps a close watch on
the...
Forum: Autographs November 29th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By chip1057
maybe i should pick a fight with someone on the newsgroup.

On Nov 25, 5:44*pm, "pe2" wrote:
It's been really slow on my side, too. I've sent in several requests,
and nothing. I sent a request to the President-elect, but with...
Forum: Autographs November 23rd 08, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By chip1057
Remember when...

On Nov 22, 7:32*pm, "Mr Black" wrote:
...this newsgroup was troll free....ahhh...the good ol days.

MrB

I collect Nazi SS milatary autographed pictures from the WWII,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 347