Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 2.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TheDimeMan[_2_]
Forum: Coins January 31st 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
South Florida Coin Show Sunday Feb 1st - Hollywood 10 AM

Please plan to visit the Hollywood Coin & Collectables Show Sunday Feb 1st -
David Park Center, Hollywood Blvd. & 33rd Ct.
I-95 to Hollywood Blvd Exit - West 2 Lights to Park Road, Police Station on...
Forum: Coins January 11th 09, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Adventures of Mutt and Jeff in South Florida - Back for the New Year

Mutt & Jeff found three interesting items at the SwapShop Saturday - Jan
10th 2009.

Please take a look. www.dewardt.net/mj-2009.html

Happy New Year to all of out friends.

Mutt & Jeff
Forum: Coins December 30th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
South Florida Coin Show - Sunday January 4th 2009

If you are in South Florida on vacation or for the FUN Show, plan to visit
the Hollywood Coin & Collectables Show at David Park Center 10AM - 3PM
January 4th 2009 - Next Sunday.

50 Dealers - US...
Forum: Coins December 25th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Fort Lauderdale Coin Club - Educational Pictures - December 2008

Check the link
www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com/ed-pictures12-08/Scouts-12-18.html

The WebMaster aka TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins December 23rd 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Hollywood Florida Coin Club-Banquet Pictures-Click to see them

Our Holiday Banquet & New Officers are up on our Web Site

http://www.goldcoastcoinclub.com/banquet2008/BanquetPictures08.html

TheDimeMan - Gold Coast Coin Club WebMaster
Forum: Coins December 22nd 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
My Meshugge dollar - Thanks for looking

I just came back from a local coin show, where I had this dollar in a case
with a print out from my site.

Very interesting, one dealer told me it was used by a golfer - 18 holes.
Maybe as a ball...
Forum: Coins December 20th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Need help with French medal

Please check-out a new page on my web site which has posted two new medals -
One French and One American. The New York Worlds Fair medal has been
identified-Thanks to Dick Johnson.

The French...
Forum: Coins December 20th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
My Meshugge dollar - Thanks for looking

To all the over 30 collectors who took time to look at my meshugge dollar -
THANKS

Happy Holidays

TheDimeMan

www.dewardt.net for home page and see in Adobe PDF my 600 numismatic book
free on...
Forum: Coins December 20th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Sorry-I need to learn to type-Please see my US Dollar

www.dewardt.net/meshuggedollar.html

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins December 20th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Check out my meshugge dollar

www.dewardt.net/meshugge dollar.html

TheDimeMan

It helps if you type the url correctly, sorry.
Forum: Coins December 20th 08, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Check out my meshugge dollar

www.dewardt.net/meshugge dollar/html

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins November 30th 08, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Please help identify French Medal

Thank You Oly

The coat of Arms on the reverse are like the flag on the wiki page

TheDimeMan

"oly" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins November 30th 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Please help identify French Medal

See images on my website page below

www.dewardt.net/uno-3.html

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins October 4th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Ft.Lauderdale Coin Club - Meeting pictures

Guests are always welcome to our club meetings. See new pictures -
www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com Click on the "picture of the month".

TheDimeMan and webmaster
Forum: Coins August 30th 08, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
FA Third Edition Encyclopedia Small Silver Coins

The author - Roger deWardt Lane, has published Encyclopedia of Small Silver
Coins - in two-printed versions, hardbound and soft cover. This anthology
and catalog of Modern Dime Size Silver Coins of...
Forum: Coins August 16th 08, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
See link

www.dewardt.net

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins August 16th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Encyclopedia Small Silver Coins - Free to download

The original book was titled 'Brother Can You Spare A dime?'

All the countries that issued a silver dime size coin from Queen Victoria to
1970 plus some NCLT coins are cataloged in Acrobat (free...
Forum: Coins July 8th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Free numismatic e-book just had an edit update

You are right - no link for the entire book. This was done as you are only
the second person who has asked to download the entire book as 54MB file in
PDF. There is another reason. Most collectors...
Forum: Coins July 7th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Free numismatic e-book just had an edit update

Encyclopedia of Small Silver Coins - free to download to your hard drive or
bookmark. 600 pages in 101 chapters, 1000 coin illustrations, another 1000
history clip art. Printer restricted.

Check it...
Forum: Paper Money May 31st 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
South Florida Show-Sunday June 1st - Hollywood

All collectors are invited to attend the Monthly Coin & Collectables
Show-Sunday June 1,2008 - Hollywood, Florida Gold Coast Coin Club,Inc. 50
dealers 10AM-3Pm 33Ct & Hollywood blvd, - I-95 to...
Forum: Coins May 31st 08, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
South Florida Coin Show-Sunday Jun1st-Hollywood

All collectors are invited to attend the Monthly Coin & Collectables
Show-Sunday June 1,2008 - Hollywood, Florida Gold Coast Coin Club,Inc. 50
dealers 10AM-3Pm 33Ct & Hollywood blvd, - I-95 to...
Forum: Coins May 21st 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Why is the market for NCLTC so small?

I'm one of the few collectors of NCLT coins for my collection.

See the chapter from my E-book on the subject.

www.dewardt.net/dimebook/NCLT_Appendix_a.pdf

TheDimeMan

P.S. The link in my earlier...
Forum: Coins May 20th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
I just changed the colors on my home page

Tony...I can not thank you for enough for helping me. I have a local friend
"Jeff" in the stories, who tries to check what I put up. He is very good as
an editor. He knows the Kings English...
Forum: Coins May 20th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
I just changed the colors on my home page

Tony, Hay thanks for the comments. You are right, I compose my web site on
my Toshiba notebook which has a 17" screen. In the past I always composed
my old web site on Geocities to the left as...
Forum: Coins May 20th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By TheDimeMan[_2_]
Why is the market for NCLTC so small?

I'm one of the few collectors of NCLT dime size silver coins.

See my E-Book Appendix A with the following link

www.dewardt.net/dimebook/NCLT%20Appendix%20A.pdf

TheDimeMan

"oly" ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67