Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Coins February 17th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Long Beach show a great show for me and boycott of eBay forsellers starts today

See? Like any other racket, eBay is going to BURN everyone involved in
it eventually ... literally.

That's why I scoff laughingly at those who swear by it, because I know
that their kind of loyalty...
Forum: Coins February 14th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
FA: A nice assortment

What you mean "has became"? � I have always posted my eBay auctions here,
properly prefixed with an FA, and I have been doing so since 1998 or 1999.
That's quite a few years to pass before...
Forum: Coins February 14th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
FA: A nice assortment

See? Like I said here a few months back ... this forum has became an
outlet for eBay.
Forum: Coins February 13th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Goodbye Coin Vault.

That's right ... permanently this time. Shop At Home becomes an
Internet-only business as of March 8th. I don't know if they'll move
it to another network or not, but they'll certainly maintain...
Forum: Coins December 25th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my RCC co-conspirators

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira

Of course ... that's what happens when you act out of character. All
hell breaks loose.

The poor...
Forum: Coins December 4th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
DEFECTIVE COINS FROM THE U.S. MINT

How does one go about getting these defective coins?

I can't imagine why you'd want one, but just check with any of the
grading services or coin shows. They've been having themselves a cash
cow...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6