Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gogu[_7_]
Forum: Coins March 26th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By gogu[_7_]
How much is enough?

? "Peter" ?????? ??? ??????
I purchased an 18th century Spanish 2 Reales coin from eBay. When I
look...
Forum: Coins March 14th 10, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Albums?

? "dlhii" ?????? ??? ??????
Hello

I recently purchased a partial album of silver eagles. The album is a
'mint' album I...
Forum: Coins February 27th 10, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Set Completed

Ο "Scurvy Dog" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
With the addition of a MS62 1948 Canada Dollar, my set of Canadian silver
dollars...
Forum: Coins October 12th 09, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By gogu[_7_]
2006 American Eagle

? "coinsusa" ?????? ??? ??????
On Sep 13, 2:36 pm, oly wrote:
On Sep 13, 5:36...
Forum: Coins September 24th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Where are all the posters.

Ο έγραψε στο μήνυμα
"don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you read!"
-some wild optimist

LOL
A...
Forum: Coins September 24th 09, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Where are all the posters.

? "Jud" ?????? ??? ??????
On Sep 23, 9:54 am, George D wrote:
Seems like all...
Forum: Coins August 14th 09, 10:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_7_]
RCC owl token

? "Ian" ?????? ??? ??????
gogu wrote:

OK, lord alone knows what their current value is or what you have for
Forum: Coins August 13th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_7_]
RCC owl token

? "sgt23" ?????? ??? ??????
On Aug 12, 11:25 am, "gogu" wrote:
Forum: Coins August 12th 09, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By gogu[_7_]
RCC owl token

? "Reid Goldsborough" ?????? ??? ??????
Anybody have one of those RCC owl tokens, patterned after an ancient
Athenian Owl...
Forum: Coins July 9th 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 132
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Frank and Reid quoted in COINage article on eBay fakes

Ο "mazorj" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 9th 09, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 132
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Frank and Reid quoted in COINage article on eBay fakes

? "mazorj" ?????? ??? ??????

"Bob F." wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 9th 09, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 132
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Frank and Reid quoted in COINage article on eBay fakes

? "Frank Provasek" ?????? ??? ??????
Reid Goldsborough and I, along with Barry Stuppler and several...
Forum: Coins June 18th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Where's Francine???

? "gogu" ?????? ??? ??????
? "coinsusa" ?????? ??? ??????...
Forum: Coins June 18th 09, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Where's Francine???

? "coinsusa" ?????? ??? ??????

Don't you have better things to do?

Apparently not. He...
Forum: Coins May 15th 09, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Who the hell is this PBGS?! Any connection to PCGS?

OK, an update:
in a coins forum I found a discussion about this company and it seems to be
a company commissioned my the Mint to ship their coins!
In that forum I saw a posting by Frank Provasec, so...
Forum: Coins May 15th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Who the hell is this PBGS?! Any connection to PCGS?

Hi all!
Today I received a call from my local (that's Greece) UPS representative
that a packet arrived for me; in order to receive it I would have to pay
import taxes plus 3 days keeping in their...
Forum: Coins January 20th 09, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By gogu[_7_]
American silver eagles

? "Jon Purkey" ?????? ??? ??????
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 11:02:55 +0200, "gogu"
Forum: Coins January 19th 09, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By gogu[_7_]
ICCS - Candian coin grading service?

? ?????? ??? ??????
Has anyone ever heard of/dealt with this outfit? I cannot find their
web site,...
Forum: Coins January 19th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By gogu[_7_]
American silver eagles

Ο "James Weston" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
"Woody Woodpecker" wrote in message
Does anyone know
the going price for...
Forum: Coins December 6th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Complete neophyte interested in Euro coins

? "Joshua McGee" ?????? ??? ??????
First post, please be gentle.

I am a stamp collector, and...
Forum: Coins December 5th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Why was Frank Provasek suspended from eBay????????????

Ο "Roger Hunt" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
In article , Ivan
Forum: Coins October 18th 08, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

Ο "Honus" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
gogu wrote:
? "Chas Edwards" ?????? ??? ??????
Forum: Coins October 18th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

Ο "Honus" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
gogu wrote:
Ο "Honus" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Forum: Coins October 18th 08, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

? "Chas Edwards" ?????? ??? ??????
On Oct 17, 11:00 am, "gogu"
As I said, childish insults and...
Forum: Coins October 17th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 35
Posted By gogu[_7_]
Obama - The Jihadist Candidate

? "Chas Edwards" ?????? ??? ??????
Honus Oct 16, 6:12 pm

Especially you, if an anonymous piece...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103