Replies: 6
Posted By A. Bolmarcich
LBJ Coin & Chronicles Set

On 2015-10-31, Ken Barr wrote:
IIRC, the original legislation indicated that the series stopped [or was
temporarily suspended, I ferget which] when they ran up to a living or...
Forum: Coins February 8th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 33
Posted By A. Bolmarcich
US Mint follies

On 2008-02-08, tony cooper wrote:
Because in the grand scheme of things, these eggs don't spoil. Who
the hell cares about a delay in the delivery of a few coins...
Forum: Coins January 17th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By A. Bolmarcich
I don't think the new dollar coin will be anything more

On 2008-01-17, shreadvector wrote:
Hmm. What part of the coin confuses people? Is it the large "UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA" or the even larger "$1"?

Of course it...
Forum: Coins August 30th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By A. Bolmarcich
Jefferson First Spouse: Today's the day!

On 2007-08-30, Harv wrote:
[snip]
i totally missed out on Martha and Abagail because i had the wrong date..
now someone tell me, in this whole planned series, is Jefferson...
Forum: Coins July 10th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By A. Bolmarcich
Backordered FS Coins

On 2007-07-02, Bruce Remick wrote:
Like many others, I received an email from the Mint that my Martha
Washington First Spouse gold coins are on "backorder". I doubt that my...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5