Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 2.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ????
Forum: Coins October 22nd 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By ????
PING Anthony Hawley

what do you think of this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110045692996&fromMakeTrack=true

"Ira" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 22nd 06, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

Your right shivering in my boots. Ahhhhh!

Plonk away, see if I give a rats ass!
"Harv" wrote in message

"????"...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

You people certainly are NGC haters. But I have not doubt you have some in
your collections.

"Harv" wrote in message

"bri"...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

bri,

PCGS under grades many coins that should have received a point or two
higher. Being too conservative does not do justice to the collector or the
industry as a whole. I have a 1995W Silver...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

Apparently I have you trapped, YOU KEEP REPY'N!

DUMBASS

"e" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

Spit no, ingore YES! 99% of the beggars you see on the street corner have
homes, have some kind of social income and live better than most of you or
use your money for drugs, alcohol or...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

Harv,

I give to myself. To hell with everyone else. I'm out for me and only me.
Why give to these so called societies? So they can pay the exec's hundreds
of thousands of dollars. I think not!...
Forum: Coins October 21st 06, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

simple minds simpls pleasures.

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"????" wrote in message
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

Interesting that you take that point of view. Since what I said is the
truth.

Just got this email from NGC. Damn, my profit just went up $20,000.

Line
Item Year Mint
Mark...
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

how jealous you are all

"e" wrote in message
In article , "????"
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

I bought 6 and wish I'd bought 10 plus having the wife buy 10. But I'll
settle for the six.

I don't mean to offend those who could not afford them. There's a few here
that just bitch about not...
Forum: Coins October 20th 06, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By ????
2006 W Get them while you can!

Right now there is an abundance of 2006 W 20th Anniversary Sets on Ebay
graded 69 and 70. While the frenzy lasts you should buy them while the price
is low for those not smart enough to have...
Forum: Coins October 18th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By ????
selling 7-ms-70 ist strike 50.00 gold buffalos

What needs to happen is collectors sue PCGS and NGC when their coins aren't
graded first strikes.

"bri" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By ????
Grading coins

There are no regulations on any grading company. Anyone is able to start
there own grading company. No state or federal regulations.

"Getitwright" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By ????
Grading coins

do you really have to ask that question? Please PCGS, NGC, ICG!
"Getitwright" wrote in message
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By ????
Can this be right?

I have got to start my own grading company. This guys is making a fortune!
Who's to stop me?

Third party grading is only an opinion!

"????" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By ????
Can this be right?

That's the same jerk that slabs coins as SGS.

"bgg" wrote in message
A 1999 Silver Proof Set Box + COA (No...
Forum: Coins October 17th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By ????
Got My 20th SAE's - Ooops

I'm sending mine back. Worthless!

My letter to the US MINT.

US Mint,

I am returning three (3) of the American Eagle 20th Anniversary Gold &
Silver Coin Sets. I am disappointed that the coins in...
Forum: Coins October 16th 06, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By ????
One for you history buffs

I have some swamp land in Neveda for sale where Hitler use to live. Don't
you know he is still alive.

"Jud" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 16th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By ????
And a PCGS PR70 Reverse Proof $50 Eagle will cost you..

If they did make more of the reverse proofs I believe they would be shooting
themselves in the ass. I wouldn't buy anymore from them at all. I don't
believe they will until the 30th anniversary...
Forum: Coins October 16th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By ????
And a PCGS PR70 Reverse Proof $50 Eagle will cost you..

But until then money is to be made!

"oly" wrote in message

????? wrote:
Don't worry I bought 6 sets. Hmmm, ...
Forum: Coins October 5th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By ????
Littleton

You are within your legal rights not to send them back. Send them a copy of
your letter and advise them that under Postal Regulations that you will be
keeping the coins. Also any other coins sent...
Forum: Coins October 5th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By ????
Pet Peeve: First Strikes

Jaggers,

You must work for those sorry ass grading companies.

????

"?????"...
Forum: Coins October 4th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By ????
Pet Peeve: First Strikes

What they should do instead of First Strike they should designate "First to
Get It Sent In To Get It Graded". Wait that's to long! Ok, FTGISITGIG.
Damn still to long. Ok, First Strike.

What a...
Forum: Coins September 20th 06, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By ????
Another Fly-by-Night Grading Company??

WCG