Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scurvy Dog
Forum: Coins April 3rd 10, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Shield nickel struck thru cloth

wrote in message
On Apr 3, 7:09 am, "Scurvy Dog" wrote:
[snip]

You...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 10, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By Scurvy Dog
anyone finding great lincolns

wrote in message
On Mar 28, 9:41 pm, (james durham) wrote:
just curious to...
Forum: Coins April 3rd 10, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Shield nickel struck thru cloth

wrote in message
On Apr 2, 5:59 pm, "Scurvy Dog" wrote:
Forum: Coins April 3rd 10, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Shield nickel struck thru cloth

wrote in message
On Apr 2, 5:13 pm, wrote:
Today I received an Ebay purchase of 2...
Forum: Books April 1st 10, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Library Sale Find

"douglasj69" wrote in message

Jean B.;646673 Wrote:
J wrote:-
You never know what you're going to...
Forum: Coins April 1st 10, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Scurvy Dog
To Neg or Not to Neg

"sgt23" wrote in message
Not that I've ever notice, but I do try and avoid the Windex or...
Forum: Coins March 30th 10, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Scurvy Dog
PCGS Secure Plus

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
Did anyone notice the teaser blurb for PCGS's "new" SecurePlus service?
Forum: Coins March 30th 10, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 33
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Halves still (randomly) getting confused as dollar coins

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message
In a recent message "Bruce Remick" wrote:

Must be a regional thing....
Forum: Coins March 29th 10, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 36
Posted By Scurvy Dog
anyone finding great lincolns

"james durham" wrote in message
just curious to know because i roll hunt all the time i find stuff.
thats the...
Forum: Coins March 26th 10, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog
How much is enough?

"Peter" wrote in message
I purchased an 18th century Spanish 2 Reales coin from eBay. When I
look at...
Forum: Coins March 26th 10, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Canadian coins

"L S" wrote in message
Hi... I live just southwest of Rochester, NY... so the Peace Bridge from
Buffalo, NY over to...
Forum: Books March 24th 10, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 11
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Collecting books

"J" wrote in message
Have the people gone somwhere else, or is there just less interest in...
Forum: Books March 23rd 10, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 11
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Collecting books

"scotkamins" wrote in message
In article
Forum: Coins March 22nd 10, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Scurvy Dog
To Neg or Not to Neg

Won a coin on eBay from a seller in Toronto Canada (I'm in the USA (NY)).
After charging me $10 for "Express Mail", this dealer sat on his ass for a week
before mailing the coin, which then took...
Forum: Books March 21st 10, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 6
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Library Sale Find

My local library has a shelf of donated books in the foyer which sell for 50
cents (hardcovers).
Yesterday I picked up a first edition of Donnie Brasco with DJ in good+
condition.
Forum: Coins March 20th 10, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Precious Metals

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
I could never figure out whether they were supposed to greet you going in or
coming out. Or coming in...
Forum: Coins March 18th 10, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Got a 2009 Sackie @ the Post Office

I spotted in the cash draw while buying stamps and asked for it in change.
The clerk was relieved to get rid of it.
Turns out there is faint doubling of the edge lettering.
Forum: Coins March 18th 10, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
You're surprised at rear end motion on beach sand? I might have expected to
see some fishtailing,...
Forum: Coins March 18th 10, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
The Corvair seldom got the public apathy that the Vega did until that certain
advocate chose to make...
Forum: Coins March 18th 10, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Can U.S. Gold Eagle show copper spots/toning?

"MKW" wrote in message
I have a PCGS slabbed 1986 1/10th oz gold eagle. The center of the
reverse is...
Forum: Coins March 17th 10, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Scurvy Dog" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 17th 10, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 16th 10, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Michael Benveniste" wrote in message
"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
Forum: Coins March 16th 10, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

As loyal as you seem to be to FM, I would think you'd be ashamed and
embarassed to display that Morgan...
Forum: Coins March 16th 10, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 84
Posted By Scurvy Dog
Franklin Mint offering a Morgan Dollar for $29.95...

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"MKW" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 25 of 76