ROWE AMI CD 100C ERRORE 05-63 by gianpiero romano
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE A HELP FOR MY ROWE AMI CD 100C. THE ERROR BOARD LED TURNS ON AND THE CD SPINS WITHOUT STOPPING AND CHECKING THE KEYBOARD ON THE DISPLAY IT GIVES ME ERROR 05-63 01. I APOLOGIZE IF THERE ARE SOME WRITING ERRORS BUT I AM USING THE TRANSLATOR. THANKS TO WHO CAN...
Yesterday 06:29 PM
by John Robertson Go to last post
3 14 Juke Boxes
rowe ami cd 100c 05-63 error by gianpiero romano
Hi thank you for the advice Ken Layton I will try to pass a flux for contacts on the connectors .... can I keep in touch with you for some more advice? Greetings from Rome.
Yesterday 05:57 PM
by gianpiero romano Go to last post
0 8 Juke Boxes