Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DrMike
Forum: General Discussion January 6th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By DrMike
New Years Resolution

Many thanks for the suggestions, Tracy. I completely understand the
confidentiality issue.
I have the stamps to cover lots of giveaways, but time is iffy. Like
you, my time revolves aroung the...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps January 6th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 1
Posted By DrMike
New Photo Stamps

I collect one example based on the frame of the stamp. The exception
is when the post office puts out an official photo using the frame,
such as Canada Post's ring-me-write-me stamps (not that I...
Forum: General Discussion January 4th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By DrMike
New Years Resolution

Hmmm. I posted a message a few weeks ago offering 100 free stamps to
beginners/kids. No one replied. If you ant to pass along a few of
your outstanding requests to me, I could probably fill 10 or...
Forum: Marketplace December 1st 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By DrMike
Free stamps for kids/beginners

Any kids or beginning collectors looking for some free used stamps?
Have your parents contact me by email and I'll send at least 100 world
wide stamps. They'll be common stamps but a good variety......
Forum: Worldwide Stamps December 1st 06, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0