Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 28th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Project Seeburg B F/S in Southern CT

I have a project B for sale for 400.00 in southern Connecticut.
Pinbank is missing , but it is in overall decent shape. Some new re-
chromed pieces included as well, I just don't have any time for...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 28th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Hi! I'm New Here - Just Got a Seeburg 147 For Restoration

On Dec 27, 7:57 pm, "Fools!" wrote:
Thanks! I will be needing some help, I'm sure. I try not to go to
RGVAC often. It's not really my crowd. I found the A-1 website...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 27th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Hi! I'm New Here - Just Got a Seeburg 147 For Restoration

Hi, and welcome to Juke collecting! I, too have done the video/pinball
thing-still do. I actually started out in this hobby by buying a
jukebox when I was about 12-13 (I'm 44 now) taking it apart and...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 22nd 07, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Trashcan blue mirrors needed

On Dec 21, 6:44 pm, jukeboxrobert
wrote:
I need the blue mirrors for front door of trashcan. V.G. doesn't carry
now.
Thanks, Robert

Did you try Ken Arnold/A1...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 15th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Very Nice Seeburg R For Sale in Connecticut

Selling a very nice Seeburg R...good chrome, coin gear, newer veneer
rebuilt amp (sounds incredible) this is one of the best-sounding jukes
of its era. Have many pics. 2850.00 can possible deliver...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 1st 07, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Skipping selections, etc....

Recently my Seeburg G started acting up...when you press a selection,
say, A-1, the unit will go from stadby to begin to scan and then
simply pass by A-1. Then, if I hit another selection, while...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 19th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Difference Between Seeburg 'B' and 'BL' ?

Hello to the group...I'm looking to pick up a Seeburg B for a winter
project. I have a good lead on a B locally, but I also have a BL about
100 miles from me. Question is, what are the differences of...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 10th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for a Seeburg B

Hi all, looking to pick up a Seeburg B in the New England
area...looking for a complete project, will consider ant
condition...drop me an email at jordansepto@yahoo. com if you have...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 27th 07, 01:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AMI Mother Of Plastic Info Needed

Hi All, a friend of mine made a recent score of a nice AMI A in some
old lady's basement...problem is a wall was built years after the A
was placed there and the A has to come apart to move it out....
Forum: Juke Boxes September 17th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for Seeburg SMC3

Hi, I'm looking for a Seeburg SMC3 in the New England area..anybody?
Thanks
Jay email me at bajazza at yahoo dot com
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
seeburg c value

I don't know about all the doom & gloom the prices of jukes
lately...granted, their values have dropped somewhat in the last year/
18 months, but I've managed to sell every one that I had for...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WTB/ Pickering Cartridge For Seeburg

Hi, I'm looking for a decent used Pickering cartridge for my Seeburg R-
anyone have one for sale? I've tried Ebay, but the prices seem a bit
high..thanks for any help you can provide!
Jay email me...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 14th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R Rejecting Too Early

On Feb 12, 5:53 pm, (Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic)
wrote:
If you haven't already done so, you should start by purchasing a service
manual for your jukebox. There are very detailed...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R Rejecting Too Early

Hello all! My Seeburg R is acting up...towards the end of a record,
maybe 35-45 seconds until the end, it will start skipping. Along with
that, the record also ends early, cutting off maybe the last...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 9th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Veneer Kits

I can recall a few years back someone making precut veneer kits for the
Seeburg R...anyone have any info on this? Thanks for any input you can
provide!
Jay
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15