Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 24th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
I call Shannanigans on 66-catalina

If a lot auction (140300868459) ends with a winner, why do you see
radios from that lot individually listed a couple days later? It's
interesting to see what the seller now wants for single radio out...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 13th 09, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Chuck makes the news again.

BUTLER TWP. – Township police investigated the following crashes:

Samantha Cress, 18, of West Foothills Drive, Drums, lost control of
her vehicle on Bear Run Drive in Beech Mountain Lakes around...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes December 5th 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Is that a jelly jar?

Is that a jelly jar? http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 12th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
What Happened To GM?

He moved to Alaska to be close to Caribou Barbie.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 25th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Wanting To Buy A "New" Player...

I asked about the site a few months ago and someone gave me this link
to his ebay account: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=trackmaster77&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 25th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Drums to Allentown?

Did Zito move?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140259410062
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 12th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Toshiba sa-500 receiver

"I have a cert in basic electronics, and have been repairing/buying/
selling stereos on the net and ebay now, for 7 years- my partner has
been in business for 30 years- what I can't fix, I take...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 9th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Chuck made the news

I guess Zito is away or his computer gave up on him. I expected him to
be crowing about making the news. Any guess where he might be? My
guess is he's at Harry's U-Pull-It looking for more rusted out...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 4th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Chuck made the news

I see Chuck made the news:
http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=12433269-3774-457d-86a0-4e48ad9d0f7a

If Mr. Brown is producing new music on 8-Track and using Chuck's
advice,...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes June 8th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
2008 TOYOTA NASCAR STANDINGS

Why didn't Zito post the 2008 standings?

http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/2008/data/standings_manufacturer.html
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 25th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Ricky's Honda loses-again

Nice feedback!

A REAL CON ARTIST - ITEM NEVER ARRIVED - PROBABLY NEVER EXISTED
RIPPED OFF $135! Buyer: illusionsofgranduer (private) May-21-08
16:10
Reply by 66-catalina (May-22-08...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 15th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
8-TRACK DECK REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-LESS THAN 20 LEFT IN STOCK!

now there's 17 left, and they're going for $20 each

I would rather contact and give this guy the money for a new motor.
EBay auction # 290225065876. I'm sure he would give you a "Zito"
discount if...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 10th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Which is the better deal?

The phrase, "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" never fit
someone better then it does Zito.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 9th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Which is the better deal?

ebay auction number 220231283744 or number 140231063376? Nice lawn
there Zito!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 27th 08, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
vintage Eames-era space-ship square speakers-1960's Jetsonslook-tested/playing-FOR SALE

"Jetsons look"? I've seen the cartoons many times and do not remember
seeing anything made of wood in them. We are talking the future, are
we not?
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 11th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Possible Home Video Footage From Zip 18222?

http://www.break.com/index/angry-grandpa-****ed-about-dinner.html

and

http://www.break.com/index/angry-grandpa-ruins-christmas.html

and

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=427858
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 10th 08, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
the truth about this "Charlie Nudo" jerk

WAY perverted. *It also shows that Charlie Nudo is too stupid to use
basic programs like PhotoShop.

Bob,

From what I've read about his computer, I don't think a program like
PhotoShop could run...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 10th 08, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
The best-equipped 8 Track shop in the WORLD!

The words trash and white came to mind, just not in that order. Link:
http://www.barrys8trackrepair.com/OurShop.html

DeserTBoB,

What do you think of his test and alignment tapes? Who do you think...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18