Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Drag Queen From Drums!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 3rd 06, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
8 Tracks????

Dan 3.75 wrote:
I have not been here for awhile, however I had assumed that this site
was for the discussion of 8 tracks !!! I realize that there were a
couple of trolls dominating the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 3rd 06, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Republicans are fried.

DeserTBoB wrote:
It's all over now. With fatass blowhard Tony Blankley calling for
Hastert's resignation, many right wingers, afraid to be labeled as
"pedo sympathizers," will now stay home,...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 3rd 06, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Nutball Rummy thinks Venezuela's a threat

DeserTBoB wrote:
Probably designed to distract stupid voters in November, now "Rummy
the Dummy," probably the #1 target for investigation regarding the
horridly screwed-up Iraq invasion and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 3rd 06, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 35
Foley blames the bottle, heads for dry-out

DeserTBoB wrote:
Now it appears that Republipedo ex-congressman Foley says that "the
booze made me do it!" He's checking into a rehab center (shades of
Flush Limpdick) to go hide while the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 3rd 06, 07:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
8 Tracks????

Dan 3.75 wrote:
I have not been here for awhile, however I had assumed that this site
was for the discussion of 8 tracks !!! I realize that there were a
couple of trolls dominating the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 2nd 06, 05:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
As If Dog Crap and No Fire Service Wasn't Enough To Worry About...

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 2 Oct 2006 08:15:05 -0700, "The Invisible Firebird"

Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 2nd 06, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Oh How The Mighty Have Fallen.

No, not Republicans, Noodles!

I just passed 2700 100% positive feedback while Charlie's auctions have
fizzled faster than Foley's re-election campaign.

Here's a great blast from past, Charlie...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7