Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Max Pinball
Forum: Juke Boxes March 4th 10, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

thanks, it definitely was not spinning...

I did disconnect the cd player unit just before to fix a broken sector
gear, maybe I did not plug it back together correctly.

it's not all that complicated...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 10, 10:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

I am reading some previous posts --- does the CD need to spin when it
is initialising? I do not recall the disc spinning when it was
initializing last night... perhaps there is an issue there. thanks...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 10, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

Hi Ken,

these are all store bought CD's. the player is in good condition and
was bought from a vey reputable/trust worthy dealer.

the dealer has offered to exchange he player, but I first...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 10, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

How do I clear out the memory if for some reason these discs are being
locked out??? There must be a way to clear without removing the
batteries?

The model is a Rowe Berkeley.

also, just to be...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 10, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: Rowe CD100 Not Allowed NI error

I got my Rowe Berkely setup and I put in two CDs, went into the
service menu and initialized the 2 cd's #00 and 01. I thin wnet out of
service mode and the two cds went onto the player and then back...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 11th 10, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: how can I connect jukebox to an external receiver

kreed, thx fo the detailed response... it all makes sense.

Regarding the input and mute circuits. I get what you are saying that
the ipod wont play if there is no CD selection. I even read that...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 10th 10, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: how can I connect jukebox to an external receiver

guys, great. thank you very much. seems like I now have 3 answers and
being the jukebox newb I do not know what is the best idea...

1) okay I get the concept by kreed and would have to buy an RCA...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 9th 10, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Max Pinball
Tech: how can I connect jukebox to an external receiver

Hi all,

I just picked up a Rowe Berkeley CD 100. Works great, but I am
interested in connecting the CD player directly to an external
receiver that is connected to my speaker system.

can someone...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8