Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ronbo
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 7th 10, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Marvel Creators Collection ULTRA RARE Sketchograph card # 18 Spiderman

I just listed a complete set of Marvel Creators Collection cards to
include the ULTRA RARE sketchograph # 18 of spiderman. This was the
remeemable card to get a large sketch. Only 100 where made...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport September 24th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
over 300 binders and other non-sport sets with inserts (James Bond,LOTR, KISS)

I've listed over 300 more binders and card sets from my personal
collection (Letters D-L), including James Bond, Lord of the Rings, and
KISS, and many other ultra rare items. Just do an ebay seller...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 9th 10, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By Ronbo
Thousands of non-sport items only $.99

I just listed almost 3000 non-sport cards, promos, and other items,
many starting at only $.99. I do combine postage, so please check
them out to save lots of cash. Just do an ebay seller search...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport January 16th 10, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
500+ rare promo cards including many rare MARVEL ones

I have over 500 rare promos listed, just do an ebay seller search for
ronbothegreat
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 27th 09, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
400 autograph and costume cards

Do an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat and you will find over 400
autographs and costume cards for as litrle as $2 each. Includes rare
TV shows, movies, and others. Many are pack pulled and...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport November 10th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Last days for over 600 rare autograph and peiceworks cards

All, I am selling my entire collection of autograph cards. They
include rare star trek (Deforest Kelly from Star Trek TOS), Twin
peaks, All My children, Saturday night live, Fantasy ARt, Star...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport November 6th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
RARE Autograph cards from Twin Peaks and Saturday Night Live

I just listed over 600 rare autograph cards, including many rare ones
from sets like Saturday night live (Adam Sandler), Twin peaks (21
different ones), and All my children (8 different ones). On...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 23rd 09, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Non-sport promo card collection

I'm still in the process of selling my non-sport card collection. Its
a collection that I have been amassing for over 25 years, and has some
amazing cards in it. SO far I just finished listing...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport June 24th 09, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Non-sport card collection available

I have been collecting promo cards since 1992, and now I am getting
out of the hobby and selling my entire non-sports card collection. It
includes hundreds of sets, thousands of insert cards and my...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 12th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
ULTRA RARE Star Wars promo cards and other non-sport cards

You will find over 2500 different non-sport items, many rare and hard
to find. Just visit my ebay store by doing an ebay seller search for
ronbothegreat.. Thanks, Ron
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 3rd 09, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Non-Sport Card collection

I am selling off my entire non-sport card collection as fast as I can
list it. Items include Star Wars, Star Trek, Buffy the vampire
Slayer, and hundreds of other popular topics. Just do an ebay...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 17th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
1000 rare promos and a rare buffy autographed poster

Find these and over 1000 more items with starting prices of only $.99
each. Many rare items, including Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the
rings, Buffy the vampire slayer autograph, and rare promo...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport October 8th 08, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Over 400 rare and unique promo cards

Just do an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat .
Forum: Cards:- non-sport September 25th 08, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
150+ unique promo cards and sets

Just do an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat or check the link
below.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZronbothegreatQQfrppZ200QQfsopZ32QQfsooZ2QQrdZ0
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 26th 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
2000 Non-sports promo cards and full color movie flyers

I have listed almost 2000 cards and movie flyers. Just do an ebay
seller search for ronbothegreat or click the link...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport November 29th 07, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Limited edition preview card sets / Marvel 1990 annuals promo cardset

You can find these and more than 500 other rare promo cards by doing
an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat. Or click the link...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport October 25th 07, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Alien Vs Predator Convention exclusive hand drawn matched sketch card set

This ia a convention exclusive hand drawn set of two sketch cards that
when placed side by side form 1 larger picture. Only a handful of
people where able to have custom sketch card drawn for them...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport September 10th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Rare and Unique Non-Sports promo cards

You will find hunreds of rare and unique non-sport promo cards by
doing an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat or by clicking the...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 19th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Rare Non-sports promo cards and Japanese Idol Card sets

You will find many of these by doing an ebay seller search for
ronbothegreat or by clicking the link below:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZronbothegreatQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ200QQfsopZ2QQfsooZ2QQrdZ0
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 4th 07, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
600+ promo cards and sets for as little as $.99

You will find over 600 different rare and hard to find promo cards and
things by doing an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat or by using
the link...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport April 16th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
RARE Lois and Clark LC2 Promo and other rare promo cards

I have listed another 160 items from my personal promo card
collection. This includes many rare cards such as the Lois and Clark
LC2 promo and the complete Valiant Thank you promo card set...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 8th 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Selling my rare promo card collection - just added 200 more today

I am currently in the process of selling my 15 year old promo card
collection. I have over 40,000 different promos in my collection, and
I am starting out by selling the rarest ones of ll. They...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 5th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Selling my 15 year old promo card collection, Many super rare cards

I am currently in the process of selling my 15 year old promo card
collection. I have over 40,000 different promos in my collection, and
I am starting out by selling the rarest ones of ll. They...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 30th 06, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
Non-sports insert, sets, and promos for $.99

You will find sets, inserts, and many unique promo card items by doing
an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat or clicking the link...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport October 26th 06, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By Ronbo
500+ non-sports items for as little as $.99

Just do an ebay seller search for ronbothegreat or click the link
below. While there, you can check my ebay ME page and find the link to
my web site that lists millions of cards that I have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25