Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeffry Johnson
Forum: General Discussion October 7th 14, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
My Frustrating Romanian Souvenir Sheets

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:58:37 AM UTC-4, Victor Manta wrote:
"Sir F.A. Rien" wrote in message

Time to revive the "International Black Blot Society" ?

I'm...
Forum: General Discussion March 17th 13, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
help identifying

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:51:18 PM UTC-4, Pedro wrote:
stamp #3 http://cjoint.com/?0CrsYVZcwGi

I think this is Malta tapestry type issued 1980 January 30, Scott #568.
Forum: General Discussion February 2nd 13, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
USPS - Immunity from local traffic laws

Note that these civil (not criminal) infractions are from traffic cameras. East Cleveland has numerous traffic cameras placed at school zones. East Cleveland enforces the 20 miles per hour school...
Forum: General Discussion December 19th 11, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
Russia stamps catalogue value

2007 Scott catalogue
Russia
243 unused $1.50
244 unused $1.50

194 unused $1.75

199 unused $2.25
Forum: General Discussion December 7th 11, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
United Nations 38

On Dec 6, 6:33*pm, Jeffry Johnson wrote:
On Dec 6, 4:42*pm, Sir Hystrix wrote:

I have uploaded an image to my server. One of these should be...
Forum: General Discussion December 7th 11, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
United Nations 38

On Dec 6, 4:42*pm, Sir Hystrix wrote:
I have uploaded an image to my server. One of these should be the first
printing, the other one should be the second printing.

Forum: General Discussion July 13th 11, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
Printing your own supplements

I'm glad to see there are ANSI and ISO standards for "archival paper".
Forum: General Discussion July 11th 11, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
Printing your own supplements

On Jul 11, 1:01*pm, Billns wrote:

Good information there, but the explanation of archival quality really
doesn't help much:

It's a marketing term that may be...
Forum: General Discussion July 11th 11, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeffry Johnson
Printing your own supplements

On Jul 10, 8:30*pm, Andy Pastuszak wrote:
So, what does archival paper have over acid free paper?

http://www.universityproducts.com/resources.php?m=glossary
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9