Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Lancaster
Forum: Coins February 7th 12, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Don Lancaster
Ebay problems Feb 1?

On 2/2/2012 3:51 PM, Steve Spradlin wrote:
On Feb 2, 3:32 pm, "Chris wrote:
A really low flying flock......

I don't understand

It is rare that they...
Forum: Coins September 25th 11, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Don Lancaster
Warning on fake eBay coins

On 9/25/2011 11:22 AM, Gary wrote:
On Sep 25, 11:55 am, Don wrote:
On 9/25/2011 8:34 AM, Mike Printz wrote:

The ANA publication "The Numismatist" lists the...
Forum: Coins September 25th 11, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Don Lancaster
Warning on fake eBay coins

On 9/25/2011 8:34 AM, Mike Printz wrote:
The ANA publication "The Numismatist" lists the names
of several members and dealers per month who are expelled for failing to
uphold the highest...
Forum: Coins September 24th 11, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,dfw.forsale,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 26
Posted By Don Lancaster
Lots of silver and gold bullion related items on Ebay

On 9/24/2011 2:54 PM, Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke wrote:
Lump:
Which of the three newsgroups you're posting to
do you consider "dead"?

Dance:
The ones that are supposedly monitored, have a...
Forum: Coins September 23rd 11, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,dfw.forsale,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 26
Posted By Don Lancaster
Lots of silver and gold bullion related items on Ebay

On 9/22/2011 6:27 PM, Frank Provasek wrote:
Lots of silver and gold bullion related items on Ebay with 1 cent
start and no reserve.

Some BUY IT NOW items at reasonable prices.

7 day...
Forum: Baseball September 2nd 11, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By Don Lancaster
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

I don't see where a neg was justified...the card is the highest grade
possible from the best grading service.

If you displeased a buyer, the neg is justified.
End of story.

--
Many thanks,
Forum: Coins September 2nd 11, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins

____________

Interesting. I believe I have been here since that time and never had a
clue this was anything other than an unmoderated usenet group.

That is because Bruno does nothing in...
Forum: Baseball September 1st 11, 06:37 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By Don Lancaster
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

On 8/31/2011 9:49 PM, FrediFizzx wrote:
"Cardman887" wrote in message
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest...
Forum: Baseball August 31st 11, 10:28 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By Don Lancaster
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

On 8/31/2011 11:34 AM, Cardman887 wrote:

IT WAS NIOT TAMPERED WITH!!! THEY WOULD NOT OF GRADED IT MINT 10!!!
THATS THE HIGHEST GRADE

I think I found your problem.

--
Many thanks,
Forum: Baseball August 31st 11, 06:21 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By Don Lancaster
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

On 8/31/2011 3:45 AM, Cardman887 wrote:
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have
6525 positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative
feedback....
Forum: Coins August 31st 11, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 82
Posted By Don Lancaster
Warning on fake eBay coins

There is something mentally wrong with a person like Lumpy who gets
their enjoyument
belittleing and mocking other people. He has done this for years.

Doing something wrong once is just...
Forum: Coins May 10th 11, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.anti-ebay
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Lancaster
Ebay restricting me

On 5/10/2011 8:47 AM, clams wrote:

Got any carbs?

Obsolete. Use fuel injection instead.

--
Forum: Coins August 5th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.pinball
Replies: 49

On 8/5/2010 10:11 AM, Kerry Imming wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:23 am, wrote:

They best way to prevent being a "victim" of it is to bid your best
price and leave it at...
Forum: Coins August 5th 10, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.pinball
Replies: 49
Posted By Don Lancaster
How to report shill bidders to the FBI

On 8/5/2010 8:45 AM, wrote:
On Aug 3, 7:36 am, wrote:
When you suspect this I suggest you report it as a crime for investigation
with shill...
Forum: Coins August 5th 10, 05:17 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.pinball

On 8/5/2010 6:23 AM, Relayer wrote:
On Aug 3, 6:36 am, wrote:
When you suspect this I suggest you report it as a crime for investigation
with shill bidders....
Forum: Coins August 5th 10, 05:15 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.pinball
Replies: 49
Posted By Don Lancaster
How to report shill bidders to the FBI

On 8/4/2010 8:14 PM, Lumpy wrote:
oly wrote:

Waddl'ya give me for a 71 Levi?

Lumpy

In Your Ears for Fifty Years!
www.LumpyMusic.com
Forum: Coins August 5th 10, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.pinball
Replies: 49
Posted By Don Lancaster
How to report shill bidders to the FBI

On 8/4/2010 5:58 PM, Lumpy wrote:
Ignoramus30382 wrote:
1-800-CALLFBI

This totally silly, to be devoting so much time
on such a nonsensical topic as shill bidding.

Did you guys see the...
Forum: Coins August 4th 10, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.games.pinball

On 8/3/2010 4:36 AM, Rander wrote:
When you suspect this I suggest you report it as a crime for
investigation with shill bidders. Seller can get up to 10 years -
www.cybercrime.gov to learn...
Forum: Coins August 4th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 8
Posted By Don Lancaster
Victim of fake 1916-D dime on ebay

On 8/3/2010 4:28 PM, BrotherBart wrote:
Lumpy wrote:
LouB wrote:

Yabut how does one know the fakes are real fakes??

If an ANA subscriber says they're fake, they're fake.

It's...
Forum: Coins June 28th 09, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 122
Posted By Don Lancaster
Authenticity Disclaimers: was std. FP trolling

Lumpy wrote:
rjn wrote:

"If you're unsure of the origin or authenticity of the coins or
paper money, please state this clearly in the description."

This coin is stamped "622BC". I'm...
Forum: Coins June 27th 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 122
Posted By Don Lancaster
Why has Frank Provasek Been Suspended From eBay So Many Times?

BrotherBart wrote:
Lumpy wrote:
BrotherBart wrote:
What happened to Butt Boy out in
Mineral Wells? Did he jilt Frank and
move uptown to Lake Worth?

He loves his damned old...
Forum: Coins December 31st 08, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Don Lancaster
Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

Roger Hunt wrote:
In article
.com, Chas Edwards writes
On Dec 30, 5:28 am, "note.boy"...
Forum: Coins December 31st 08, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Don Lancaster
Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

Chas Edwards wrote:
On Dec 30, 5:28 am, "note.boy" wrote:
I find it amazing that anyone would be foolish enough to buy anything from
an ebay seller based in...
Forum: Coins December 30th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Don Lancaster
Ebay Engaged in Organized Crime

Anonymous wrote:
Ebay is officially engaged in organized crime!

It is a thankless task, but somebody has got to do it.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone:...
Forum: General Discussion December 29th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 20
Posted By Don Lancaster
Who will fight for suspended ebay sellers?

DCSBODYJEWELRY wrote:

We closed both our ebay stores earlier this year after getting fed up
with lack of listing exposure, deadbeat buyers and a lack of support
from ebay.

Thank you.

--
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54