Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cypher
Forum: General March 13th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
The Visionary James Ensor

Cypher - The Panic Artist Website - www.thepanicartist.com - Open-
minded Over 18's Only!

I have over five hundred books on art in my home - I have had more -
but threw them out because I had no...
Forum: General November 23rd 07, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Cypher The Panic Artist Website Has Been Updated and Expanded

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick message to let you know that I have completly
updated my website. The look is still the same but the texts have been
updated including the bio section, there are...
Forum: General November 17th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Louise Bourgeois - The Wicked Little Girl

"I want revenge for being born, I want apologies, I want blood, I want
to do to others what has been done to me. To be born is to be ejected,
to be abandoned - therein lies the fury."
Louise...
Forum: General November 5th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Great and Not So Great Female Artists

My Website: www.thepanicartist.com
My Blog: http://thepanicartist.livejournal.com/

In the last month I have seen two important exhibitions of art by
women in Dublin. Usually I would not even bother...
Forum: General November 4th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Polish Symbolist Paintings That Spoke To my Soul

Polish Symbolist Paintings That Spoke To My Soul
Current mood: busy
Category: Art and Photography

"When choosing my destiny, I choose insanity."
In The Twilight of The Stars, Tadeusz Micinski.

My...
Forum: General September 20th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Pablo Picasso - Do You Know My Name?

"I am God! I am God!"
Picasso over heard by the Catalan sculptor Fenosa in the 1940's, John
Richardson, Picasso, A Life. Volume One.

"I know of no better purpose in life than to be destroyed by...
Forum: General August 22nd 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Julian Schnabel Hero and Villain

www.thepanicartist.com Julian Schnabel the painter is not talked much
about these days - though Schnabel the movie maker has become more
popular and critically respected. Schnabel the painter exists...
Forum: General July 31st 07, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Outsider Art - In Praise of Madness

You can Check Out my Dublin Art Blog At -
http://thepanicartist.livejournal.com/

Warning My Website Contains Some Images Of A Sexually Explicit Nature
You May find Offensive. My Website Is For Over...
Forum: General July 23rd 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Gerhard Richter - Snapshots of Indifference

www.thepanicartist.com

This weekend I went with my girlfriend to the stylish Glucksman
gallery in Cork - which was housing a small retrospective of Gerhard
Richter paintings and photographs. I had...
Forum: General July 12th 07, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
The Death of The School of Paris

My Blog - http://thepanicartist.livejournal.com/

My Website - www.thepanicartist.com

Recently I have been reading Bernard Dorival's book 'Twentieth Century
Painters" it is a rare French...
Forum: General July 6th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Ladies Who Paint and Lunch

My Website - www.thepanicartist.com

My Blog - http://thepanicartist.livejournal.com/

Yesterday I visited I.M.M.A. with my friends - principally we went to
the the Lucian Freud exhibition again. But...
Forum: General June 28th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Irish Outsider Art - Cypher - The Panic Artist

Cypher - The Panic Artist Website - www.thepanicartist.com

Hi Everyone,
Just thought I would write a brief introduction to my life and
art. Which I hope will make you interested in seeing my...
Forum: General June 28th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Da Vinci At The Chester Beatty Museum - Dublin - Ireland

My Website - www.thepanicartist.com - Yesterday I went with my
girlfriend to the Chester Beatty museum. This museum houses a life
time of collecting by Sir Chester Beatty. It is one of the...
Forum: General June 26th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Panic Art - A Conservative Retreat

My Website (over 18's only!) www.thepanicartist.com

Despite the shock of my pornographic images, my occasional use of
collage and my production of feckless doodles (even easier to draw
than a...
Forum: General June 15th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
N.C.A.D. Graduate & Masters Exhibition - Dublin - Ireland

My Website - www.thepanicartist.com

My Blog Site - www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=cypherthepanicartist

Yesterday I went to see the N.C.A.D. Graduate and Masters exhibitions
in Thomas Street Dublin....
Forum: General June 11th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Panic Expressionism

If You Want To Check Out My Art Go To - www.thepanicartist.com Since
my mid teen's my favorite artistic movement has been Expressionism. No
other group of artist has so deeply influenced my art - and...
Forum: General June 6th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
The Magnificent Lucian Freud

Last night I went to see the Lucian Freud exhibition in the Irish
Museum of Modern Art in Dublin. I.M.M.A. is housing 50 of his
paintings and twenty of his etchings and drawings until September -...
Forum: General June 2nd 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Artistic Child Prodigies

"In my early years I read very hard. It is a sad reflection, but a
true one, that I knew almost as much at eighteen as I do now."
Samual Johnson, Boswell Life vol. 1, p. 4 (2 July...
Forum: General May 28th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Melencolia of The Self-Pitying Critic

www.thepanicartist.com - Yesterday, I went to see the 177th Annual
Exhibition at the Royal Hibernian Academy on Ely Place in Dublin 2.
The RHA annual exhibition is a smaller and less...
Forum: General May 19th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting
Replies: 0
Posted By cypher
Art World Wars Of Word

"People ask for criticism, but they only want praise."
W. Somerset Maugham.

"Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship."
Zeuxis, from Pliny the Elder, Natural History.

In late 2005, I started...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20