Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sparafucile
Forum: Pens & Pencils November 14th 10, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By Sparafucile
Christmas Gift for a Fountain Pen Collecting Friend

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:04:06 -0800 (PST), Jim
Dalin wrote:

I welcome all your suggestions but I was thinking of
possibly a selection of inks. Are there any special inks that any of
you would...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 23rd 09, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Sparafucile
Tissue Paper

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:46:50 -0600, Aaron W. Hsu
wrote:

Hey everyone,

A note in the Ink Bottles thread reminded me that I have been wondering
about nib cleaning paper for a while. What do...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 8th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Sparafucile
Where To Buy?

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:37:00 -0500, Bluesea wrote:

"Sparafucile" Other than being inaccurately rated, it's okay if it isn't 160 watts.
Richard Binder recommended 50 watts as being...
Forum: Pens & Pencils October 7th 09, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Sparafucile
Where To Buy?

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:00:26 -0500, Bluesea wrote:

Now that I've gone through the archive, I need recommendations because the
links I've tried are old.

What I'm looking for is an ultrasonic...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4