Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bill haverchuck
Forum: Autographs September 12th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By bill haverchuck
The week ends!

"Joe" wrote in message
Well, got 3 more, not a great week, just slow. Sent a grunch out, so
the...
Forum: Autographs September 4th 09, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By bill haverchuck
Got a few, yea!!

"Joe" wrote in message
Got a few this week plus a few of the dreaded "RTS", but got new
Forum: Autographs August 28th 09, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By bill haverchuck
Emmit Smith

I forgot when I sent it,today I got back a 8 x 10 pic signed by Cowboy great
Emmit Smith.
Forum: Autographs August 20th 09, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By bill haverchuck
Join Our Autograph Club

" wrote in message
Chip and I have the best autograph club on the internet....
Forum: Autographs August 20th 09, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By bill haverchuck
Questions about a John Wayne autograph

"Sue H" wrote in message
Happy to help; I've collected many years... Not John Wayne, but I have
a good general knowledge of...
Forum: Autographs August 19th 09, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By bill haverchuck
Twilight Pembroke Mall Charity fiasco

"Sue H" wrote in message
Basically you're saying that if you were in the line no matter when
you got there, they went down...
Forum: Autographs August 13th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By bill haverchuck
Erik Estrada IP Success!

"pe2" wrote in message
Hey all-

This past Saturday in Newport News VA, Erik Estrada appeared at the
Warwick Moose Lodge...
Forum: Autographs August 4th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By bill haverchuck
Dead

this place is dead
RIP : (
Forum: Autographs July 5th 09, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By bill haverchuck
NFL Star Steve McNair dies today

"chip1057" wrote in message
Today Steve McNair, NFL football player died today.

Forum: Autographs July 3rd 09, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By bill haverchuck
Oh man; the Antiques Roadshow update.....

"Sue H" wrote in message
I can't believe it. When we were out (leaving) in the hall (just left
the appraisal area) we were...
Forum: Autographs July 3rd 09, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By bill haverchuck
Extra Harry Potter card

"Sue H" wrote in message
If anyone is interested in an autographed card (official Artbox
Memorable Moments) of Ryan Nelson,...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 09, 08:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By bill haverchuck
All Our Childeren Are Now Safe!

"Craig" wrote in message
TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson is dead of cardiac arrest. Hop
ethis...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 09, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By bill haverchuck
spam question

"Sue H" wrote in message
Ok this is OFF TOPIC so if you don't care to read it don't' but I
don't need stupid comments to...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By bill haverchuck
Billy Mays Dead?

"Terry" wrote in message
Better known as the Oxy-clean guy...now confirmed by numerous sources. He
was in a rough plane...
Forum: Autographs June 28th 09, 07:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By bill haverchuck
Michael Jackson passes

"barefoot" wrote in message
let's put it this way... michael was so nice that my baby has...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By bill haverchuck
Michael Jackson passes

"bill haverchuck" wrote in message

"barefoot" wrote in message
Forum: Autographs June 27th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By bill haverchuck
Michael Jackson passes

"pe2" wrote in message
and the newest troll gets plonked.
whatever..insult me when you are the one hanging out in front of the house...
Forum: Autographs June 26th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By bill haverchuck
Michael Jackson passes

"barefoot" wrote in message
i was at his house when the ambulances came...michael had a...
Forum: Autographs June 24th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By bill haverchuck
Ed McMahon dies at 86

"pe2" wrote in message
you're not as smart ;-)

sorry, just had to.

Happy Hunting-
pe2

not as bored
Forum: Autographs June 23rd 09, 04:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By bill haverchuck
Ed McMahon dies at 86

"Bob" wrote in message
CNN) -- Ed McMahon, the longtime pitchman and Johnny Carson sidekick
whose...
Forum: Autographs June 23rd 09, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By bill haverchuck
Book signing

"Sue H" wrote in message
I got this flyer (have no idea why); a book signing "The Perfect
Guitarist" by Duncan L Wood June...
Forum: Autographs June 12th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By bill haverchuck
Clash of the Titans remake

"Sue H" wrote in message
Does anyone have a set address?

never heard of it
Forum: Autographs June 7th 09, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By bill haverchuck
Carradine's Death

"Sue H" wrote in message
Well the reports are all over the board, but they are obviously trying
to cover it up... rumor has...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23