Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike the Vike in IOWA!
Forum: Dolls May 18th 11, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Ginny dolls

Hi Just added about 40 new dolls to the web site for sale

http://www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls November 9th 10, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
New 2011 Barbies

More dolls added!

Go to www.dustcatchers.com to read more!
Forum: Dolls September 25th 10, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
33rd Anniversary sale

33rd Anniversary sale

we have had our store open 33 years as of October 1

Go to www.dustcatchers.com to read more!
Forum: Dolls September 7th 10, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
New 2011 BArbie dolls

Available for pre order now at http://www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls May 21st 10, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Ginny dolls

Will add more this week end!

www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls November 19th 09, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
More new Barbies

Just added a lot of new Mattel dolls

Go and see

http://www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls October 5th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Doll pages update

Hi

Just inventoried the store and updated our listings for NON Barbie dolls

Stop in to see! about 60 new items listed.

www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls August 30th 09, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Updated web pages for Barbie

Hi

Just inventoried the store and updated our listings for pink box Barbie

Stop in to see! about 60 new dolls listed.

www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls June 13th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Marilyn monroe

items for sale

http://www.dustcatchers.com/marilynitems.htm
Forum: Dolls June 6th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
We survived the Flood sale! 1 year later!

Hi all!

Well it has been 1 year since the June 8 flood here in Mason City, Iowa.

We are still reassembling the warehouse. The store is back to more or less
normal.

We will be celebrating by...
Forum: Dolls April 11th 09, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Barbie dolls

Just purchased a nice collection and it is up and available on the web site

Go to http://www.dustcatchers.com/pinkbox.htm to see an order

Carmen & Mike Tickal

http://www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls January 21st 09, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Barbies

Now with lower prices on 2008 - 2009 dolls

Barbie vintage and new.

other dolls too!

www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls January 8th 09, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
More dolls added

Barbie vintage and new.

other dolls too!

www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls December 22nd 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Barbie and more

www.dustcatchers.com
Forum: Dolls October 19th 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Betty Boop

items for sale

http://www.dustcatchers.com/bettyboop.htm
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 21st 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
1940 Superman CARDS

1940 PSA graded Superman cards

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=1940+superman+psa&sasl=carmsadoll