Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: atd1999
Forum: Cards:- non-sport April 26th 09, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 1
Posted By atd1999
Sun.4/26 Seacoast Collectible Show - NH

Let us know how the show went!

atd1999
"B and B" wrote in message

Seacoast Collectible Show
Sunday, April 26th,...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport November 3rd 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By atd1999
Wanted: Firefly and/or Serenity base set (trade)

Hi all!

Looking to trade for a Firefly and/or Serenity base set.

Check my Web site to see if we have any interests in common:

http://www.tony-island.com

I don't think I have all my base sets...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 2nd 08, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join the Non-Sport Webring!!

Hi all!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards!

It's all free to use - no fees ever!

Check it out...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 6th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 1
Posted By atd1999
We Need NEW Trading Card Members!!

Hi all!

***** WE NEED NEW MEMBERS! *****

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards!

It's all free to use - no fees...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport June 9th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 1
Posted By atd1999
We Need NEW Trading Card Members!!

Hi all!

***** WE NEED NEW MEMBERS! *****

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards!

It's all free to use - no fees...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 26th 08, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join the Non-Sport Webring!!

Hi all!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards!

It's all free to use - no fees ever!

Check it out...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 26th 08, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By atd1999
Promo Cards 'Wants' Added!!

Hi all!

I've started to add my Promo Card "wants" to my Web site.

I started with Rittenhouse Archives - have to add Inkworks and others, too.

Check it out! If you have promo cards to help me, let...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 18th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join the Non-Sport Webring!!

Hi all!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards!

It's all free to use - no fees ever!

Check it out...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport April 6th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join the Non-Sport Webring!!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards!

It's all free to use - no fees ever!

Check it out...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 30th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
2/24 So.Attleboro, MA Show

Sorry I missed it again - just noticed the posting.

Ughers.

I've been before but didn't do much buying, etc so I dropped out for a while.
Now that I hope to be updating my site a little more...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 30th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By atd1999
More Web Site Updates!

Hi!

I have updated my Web Site Wacky Packages section, now includes all
WANTs/HAVEs, except for "Flashback" which I haven't ripped open yet!

Also, added "DC Legacy" Wants/Haves to the Main Trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport March 3rd 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
2/24 So.Attleboro, MA Show

Glad to see this show still goes on - haven't been in a while.

When's the next show scheduled??

"B and B" wrote in message...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 28th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join/Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join or search the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading cards)!

It's...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport May 7th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 0
Posted By atd1999
What are you collecting in '07?

Hi all,

Time again to find out what everyone is collecting this year....

I have plans for a Complete James Bond box from RA.

On the fence about Wizard of OZ II box - maybe just a base set this...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport February 4th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join/Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join or search the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading cards)!

It's...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport January 14th 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join or Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join or search the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport December 10th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 3
Posted By atd1999
Join or Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join or search the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport October 27th 06, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 1
Posted By atd1999
Complete DVD Colection of GET SMART SERIES

Time-Life is selling the real deal - not a bootleg.

www.timelife.com

"UcMebUtUjUsTdOnTCaRe" wrote in message

Forum: Cards:- non-sport September 10th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 30
Posted By atd1999
Join/Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport August 22nd 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 30
Posted By atd1999
Join/Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 31st 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 4
Posted By atd1999
What are you getting in '06?

So! We're mid-way thru 2006 -- what have you purchased and what are you
looking forward to to round off the year?

I've picked up Wizard of OZ and Bond box (and a retail mini-box of Wacky
Packages)...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 31st 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 30
Posted By atd1999
Join/Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 15th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Replies: 30
Posted By atd1999
Join/Search the Non-Sport Trading Ring!

Hello fellow Non-Sport Card Collector!

Please join (or search!) the Non Sport Trading Ring - Web ring AND
home page - two FREE places to trade non-sport cards (and ONLY non-sport
trading...
Forum: Cards:- non-sport July 3rd 06, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports