Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wildbill
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 13, 08:08 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By wildbill
Seeburg 100C

Does anyone have a 100 C lighting schematic for the Seeburg 100C florescent tubes and ballasts. This would be the original animation style unit. Thanks in advance. Wildbill
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 13, 10:08 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By wildbill
I purchased one of these kits from Jeff and it...

I purchased one of these kits from Jeff and it arrived perfectly packed and I am impressed with the fit on my Seeburg R. I will post photo's after I get my C done and start the process on the R. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 2nd 13, 06:17 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By wildbill
Found problem I replaced all the micro's,...

Found problem I replaced all the micro's, cleaned entire keyboard assembly and problem solved. It now works perfectly.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 2nd 13, 05:59 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By wildbill
Send me your pdf. I have three R's that I am...

Send me your pdf. I have three R's that I am parting.
Forum: Juke Boxes December 3rd 12, 07:41 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By wildbill
Jeff, Count me in for one of the R kits. Keep...

Jeff,

Count me in for one of the R kits. Keep me posted on the burl situation. I have two R's that I want to do this winter also. Will do one and see how it turns out. Thanks again. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 29th 12, 05:25 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By wildbill
Jeff, any idea how much they would run?

Jeff, any idea how much they would run?
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 12, 09:48 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By wildbill
Thanks. I tried Lloyd and he didn't have one. ...

Thanks. I tried Lloyd and he didn't have one. Bill Butterfield had a NOS one that I bought. Thanks again.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 12, 03:25 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By wildbill
Wurlitzer Statesman Problem

I have a Wurlitzer 3400 Statesman. I have the manual but it is not that thorough in troubleshoting the set pin mechanism. I have cleaned the accumulator with alcohol and burnished the finger tips. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 24th 12, 10:11 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By wildbill
Seeburg USC 1 Glass Needed

I have a Seeburg USC 1 juke that has been restored. In that process the right side instruction glass got broke. Where can I find one? Appreciate any help? Thanks Bill
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9