Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terry S
Forum: Juke Boxes March 5th 14, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 19
Posted By Terry S
Ron Rich apologized.

Time to take your childish vendetta elsewhere.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 14, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg R repro mech embem

I bought a repro emblem for my R project sometime ago, but it's flat, not curved to fit the mech cover.

Anyone have any success reworking one of these to fit the cover? How did you heat it up, and...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 3rd 13, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry S
lubes and greese

On Mar 2, 6:41*pm, Shannon Fisher
wrote:
What are the best types of oil and geese to use?

--
Shannon Fisher

I prefer Canadian geese.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 31st 13, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg "R" mystery parts

On Jan 31, 4:57*am, jukeboxrobert
wrote:
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:10:21 PM UTC-6, Terry S wrote:
Thanks Mike! I wasn't sure they all belonged to the R....
Forum: Juke Boxes January 31st 13, 06:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg "R" mystery parts

Thanks Mike! I wasn't sure they all belonged to the R.

Terry
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 13, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg "R" mystery parts

I found these parts inside my R during disassembly. Can anyone help
identify them for me? Please see both...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 13, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Terry S
Re-coating a multi-section power resistor

On Jan 21, 12:14*pm, Russel Willoughby
wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions for re-coating an old power resistor?

The amp I'm rebuilding (a Wurlitzer 661, from the...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 22nd 13, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

wrote:
Anyone have any suggestions for re-coating an old power resistor?

The amp I'm rebuilding (a Wurlitzer 661, from the...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 21st 13, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Terry S
Re-coating a multi-section power resistor

a way that it is not vulnerable to touching anything and leave it
alone
- the wire resistance element shouldn't care about being exposed to the
air unless the atmosphere is corrosive...

And...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 16th 13, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry S
"R" side speakers

The HF100R I'm restoring has a mismatched pair of side speakers. I'd
like to replace them both with a matched set, something new. I believe
the old ones are 8", 8 ohm speakers.

Can anyone recommend...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 19th 12, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 27
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

On Dec 11, 9:33*pm, JeffP wrote:
Here is an update,

I have finished making the 2 hardest wooden templates For the HR100R.

The White section is dead on...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 2nd 12, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 27
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I live in Northern New Jersey and if you are also from NJ or closeby and
you would like to stop by, I can show you in person exactly what needs
to be done and how you need to do it.

P.S....
Forum: Juke Boxes December 2nd 12, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 27
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

Jeff -- it sounds like you've made these before? Forgive me if I
should know this, I really don't follow this NG much. But I've had my
R for 5 years now and I need to either get this done or get rid...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 30th 12, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 27
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I'm interested. Please send details.

Terry
Forum: Juke Boxes October 22nd 12, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry S
Seeburg "R" with neon

What do you folks think of this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321007159431?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I don't like it -- although the work is nice. I don't care for the
neon, the...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 26th 11, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry S
TECH: Seeburg 100R Noise Behind Music

Well the amp should be muted while the selector is moving. So the
noise probably means the amp needs work. It might need a re-capping
(do you know what was done to it previously?) or it might be a...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 30th 10, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry S
Need the triangular fluted glass for Seeburg 100r

On Dec 26, 9:36*pm, petersu
wrote:
Hi I am looking for these triangular glass parts that are in the front
of the seebirg 100r(there are four of them)- I...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 26th 10, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Terry S
Cobra tonearm for Wurlitzer 1100 wanted

On Aug 24, 4:30*pm, "John Hyde" wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get hold of a cobra tonearm for a Wurlitzer
1100? Needs to be complete, i.e. plastic shell and metal...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Terry S
Toms Zone

On Jan 20, 6:52*am, toucanf16 wrote:
Hope they get this fixed. *His site is [was] great. *My computer is
still in the shop for the virus caught from his site.

Anyone know...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 19th 09, 05:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry S
"R" glass

WWW.JUKEBOXUSA.COM * *Fellas name is Patrick. Haven't delt with him in
quite awhile. Hope he's still in business. Used to carry all the Ken
Arnold merchandise. All first class. Much better...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 19th 09, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Terry S
Toms Zone

On Jan 19, 6:11*am, toucanf16 wrote:
Is anyone having problems withwww.TomsZone.com? *I use his site all
the time for jukebox information, but google says his site may...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 17th 09, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Terry S
"R" glass

Finally snagged enough "R" grill glass frames to complete my box...
but I need some glass still. Anyone have some grill glass for sale?
Even just one, I'll take and have more cut if someone can sell...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 30th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry S
Need some R parts

Still seeking 2 grille glass frames, at least one grille glass. Mech
emblem, non repro. Grille cloth.

I know I can buy repros of all of these, I prefer used parts.

Terry
Forum: Juke Boxes December 14th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Terry S
Shutting down my shop

On Dec 12, 11:46*am, "Rich Klestinez" wrote:
Well it has been a good 40+ years fixing jukeboxes. *Got tto get a valve job
on my heart so say the Dr's. *Time to retire...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 29th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry S
I wonder if this is a scam on craigslist

It's a classic CL scam. Just flag the ads and forget about it.

Terry.

.. Maybe I just don't understand how this computer
buying and selling work's but it doesn't seem right to me.
Thank's Otto
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56