Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sibirskmoneta
Forum: Paper Money July 7th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Banknote Wantlist

anknote Wantlist

Country Denomination Date Catalog # Notes
Belgium 100 Francs 1934-1944 P-107 uncirculated only
Czechoslovakia 20 Kcs 1919 P-9a EF+
Czechoslovakia 1000 Kcs 1934 P-26 Unc only, no...
Forum: Paper Money July 7th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"note.boy" wrote in message news:Kpqji.9627

There's a mistake with an illustration of the bridges on Scottish notes,
does anyone know what it is? ...
Forum: Paper Money July 7th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"note.boy" wrote in message
The designer of the original Tay rail bridge committed suicide after it
collapsed...
Forum: Coins July 6th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 180
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
1955/55 DDO Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-64 RD Oly..this one's for YOU

"note.boy" wrote in message

I was hoping that your desire to have another of a different date would
mean some Scottish notes crossing the...
Forum: Coins July 6th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 180
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
1955/55 DDO Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-64 RD Oly..this one's for YOU

"note.boy" wrote in message news:xKqji.13377
Please stop showing off as it's most undignified. :-) I do like that
coin. I think I'll get me one of them Chinese...
Forum: Coins July 6th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Some Nice Finds This Week....

wrote in message
Sorting through my change this week, I found the following:

1940 Wheatie(x2)
1944-S...
Forum: Coins July 6th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 180
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
1955/55 DDO Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-64 RD Oly..this one's for YOU

"Ira" wrote in message
One of the finest Ms-64 RDs I've ever seen. In a 7 year old slab. Why
is this important?...
Forum: Paper Money July 6th 07, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 1
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Brunei and Singapore issue new $20 polymer commemorative notes

Until another occasional poster here posted something about this on his site
in Singapore I never knew that Singapore and Brunei had a currency link.
Forum: Paper Money July 6th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message

Well, I've been half-way across the GG bridge once, and that was enough
for
me as I'm not good with heights. Don't ask me how I...
Forum: Paper Money July 6th 07, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"note.boy" wrote in message news:5vSii.5549
You could walk across it but you may get smacked by a train. :-) Billy

More likely get smacked by a loosed bolt, I...
Forum: Coins July 5th 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Just a point of clarification from Ira

Well, I'm done discussing this any more. It's boring and non-
productive.

Ira

Amazingly RCC can be rather civil with the old Plonk feature.
Forum: Coins July 4th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 33
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Phony Coins

"Christian Feldhaus" wrote in message

... the dollar used in Palau _is_ the US dollar: The country has some
kind of association treaty with the United States, and US...
Forum: Coins July 4th 07, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
out of date currency

"Tony Clayton" wrote in message news:6a910fd4e%
I was very upset with the French approach to old 10 franc coins, as I
had a number of these, and we did not go to...
Forum: Paper Money July 3rd 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"note.boy" wrote in message news:Ipthi.10212

I've seen the Golden Gate Bridge, the Forth Rail Bridge is much nicer.
:-) Billy

But you cannot walk across it...
Forum: Paper Money June 30th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message

As a resident of San Francisco, I'm partial to our Golden Gate Bridge. ;)

It is my favourite part of California, there is nothing...
Forum: Paper Money June 30th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 1
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Obv Cleaned..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Union-Bank-of-Scotland-5-1931-Good-EF_W0QQitemZ290133468029QQihZ019QQcategoryZ47400QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Paper Money June 30th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

"Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote in message
Billy,

I agree. The front is a bit wonky, but the bridges on the backs are very
Forum: Paper Money June 29th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 19
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Bank of Scotland unveils new note family featuring bridges

These things just smell too Euroesque to me. Couldn't they come up with
something more original?
Forum: Coins June 28th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Hmmm...

"PC" wrote in message
I am not sure what Spiderman has to do with a Gold Buffalo coin...

Forum: Coins June 28th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Found In Change - Now What?

My wife works in a school, and they have book sales etc from time to time,
it is amazing what comes through. In the past she has gotten Mercs in
payment, but she ask if the coin is theirs etc. ...
Forum: Coins June 26th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
What was the grader smokin'?

"Amistad" wrote in message
Friend, I don't know about you, but I've gotta wonder how the grade was
ever ascertained...
Forum: Paper Money June 25th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 1
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
(FA) Worldwide banknotes

"bardamu" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I just put some banknotes on Ebay.
If you want to have a look,...
Forum: Coins June 24th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
eBay Turkey

"jclark109" wrote in message
All I can say is ... well, I don't know what to say. Can't believe that
feedback...
Forum: Coins June 21st 07, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Very interesting additional information.

"Ira" wrote in message
On Jun 20, 5:22 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
What a lovely seller. ...
Forum: Coins June 20th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Sibirskmoneta
Very interesting additional information.

This arse is the epitome of the Ebay attitude.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500