Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charley
Forum: Juke Boxes July 26th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Charley
F.S. Seeburg V-200 title drum

$1500 for just the drum, but $500 for the rest of the jukebox? Is that the
price that you intended to put on it?
Just checking, I don't need either, but I thought you might chase off an
otherwise...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 1st 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Charley
SOT - WTB: Airball (MCI) Game - Timer/Clock Motor

Barry,

You might ask Steve at The Pinball Resource www.pbresource.com . He may not
have it, but he might know where to find it, even if it isn't for a pinball
game.

You might also try to find the...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 17th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Charley
F.S. Rockola 1488 Pin Bank

Doing some thinning out here. I have a complete pin bank with the shoe if
anyone is interested. Price is $75 plus shipping.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 11th 07, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Charley
Repairs to worn circuit boards

I think you would be better off trying to find another board, or you could
solder wires to the worn points and build a cable pigtail, then replace the
original card connector with a mating connector...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 10th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Charley
Record collecting sofware

I use Microsoft Access.

Charley

"The G Man" wrote in message
My collection consists of about 1100 45's. Does anyone use...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 8th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Charley
Seeburg Experts - Help me out! :)

If the reed switch is at it's limit, maybe the magnet came loose and
somebody glued it back in the wrong position.
Just a thought FWIW

Charley

"Matt Mckenzie" wrote in...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Charley
CD Title Strips

I helped Marco make the versions for the 78 and 45 rpm jukeboxes that are on
his site several years ago and haven't checked back with him since. These
were all made with MSWord, so I assumed that he...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Charley
CD Title Strips

Try this link. All work with MSWord and are FREE.

http://www.titlestrips.tk/
--
Charley

"TL88427" wrote in...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 5th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Charley
I was told these might be Jukebox motors.

It would help if you photographed the nameplates on the motors in addition
to the photos that you have. To me the first one looks like it might be from
a 78 juke, but can't say for certain. Many 40's...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 07, 05:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Charley
Rockola Rocket follow-up

I never worked on that model so I can't help. Maybe Charlie can.

--
Charley

wrote in message
Good...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 13th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Charley
Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

I'm not sure what type title strips/pages your jukebox needs, but check
Marko Roos' site and see if he has something that you can use. At least what
he offers is free and the resulting quality is...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 27th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Charley
AMI "C"

My opinions? It's BIG (reminds me of a cumulus cloud), not the best
sounding, but does OK for it's age, if it has had the amplifier overhauled
and the cartridge replaced. The blue plastic rings were...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 6th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Charley
FS -Seeburg Mechanisms - 78 RPM

I have 2 mechanisms for Seeburg jukeboxes. Both are horizontal sliding tray
78 RPM style mechanisms and not exactly of the same design. I don't know
what machines they came from as there isn't any...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 20th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 24
Posted By Charley
What program to use for title strips?

You can access Marco's website at the following link.

www.home.wanadoo.nl/mwe.roos/jukebox.htm

--
Charley

"Ken In Texas" wrote in...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 17th 06, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 24
Posted By Charley
What program to use for title strips?

Go to link below and you will find that this guy has created some MS Word
forms that allow you to easily print titlestrips in many diferent styles and
colors including some with graphics. He used the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 31st 06, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Charley
Problem with Seeburg M100C record return

When the last selection has finished playing, the selection pin in the
memory is reset (this is what was keeping the motor running) and the motor
shuts off. When it coasts to a stop, the last played...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 29th 06, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Charley
Problem with Seeburg M100C record return

The early 50's models of Seeburgs all stop with the record half way into the
rack. It's normal for them. When Seeburg changed the selection memory system
from the pin system over to the tormat system...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17