Showing results 1 to 25 of 143
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger Hunt
Forum: Coins August 29th 09, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 144
Posted By Roger Hunt
$1 coin chances now

Mr. Jaggers lugburzman@[at] wrote
coinsusa wrote:
On Aug 28, 1:08 pm, "The Giant Brain" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 29th 09, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 144
Posted By Roger Hunt
$1 coin chances now

coinsusa wrote
On Aug 28, 1:08*pm, "The Giant Brain" wrote:
"coinsusa" wrote in message
Forum: Coins August 29th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 144
Posted By Roger Hunt
$1 coin chances now

Bruce Remick wrote
Bruce Remick wrote:
"Mr. Jaggers"...
Forum: Coins August 28th 09, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 144
Posted By Roger Hunt
$1 coin chances now

MJKolodziej wrote

"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message
On Aug 27,...
Forum: Coins August 28th 09, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Roger Hunt
Hundreds of dollars in coins found loose downtown

Mr. Jaggers lugburzman@[at] wrote
Roger Hunt wrote:
Coin Collector wrote
On Aug 25, 9:48 pm, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:

"We have...
Forum: Coins August 28th 09, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Roger Hunt
Hundreds of dollars in coins found loose downtown

Coin Collector wrote
On Aug 25, 9:48*pm, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:

"We have no idea whose money it is," he said.
"That is kind of strange. No...
Forum: Coins August 27th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Roger Hunt
Need Cash

mazorj wrote
"Roger Hunt" wrote in message
Jim Menning wrote
"Mr....
Forum: Coins August 27th 09, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Roger Hunt
Need Cash

Jim Menning wrote
Jillian Saunders wrote:
I have been...
Forum: Coins August 25th 09, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Roger Hunt
Is this fake?

Alex Hosking wrote
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Forged_Pound_Coins.jpg

I found it on the commons I suspect the coin on the right might be
real just really badly...
Forum: Coins August 15th 09, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Roger Hunt
post your best roll pulls

Meerkat1 wrote
(snip)

I searched a roll of halves and found...NOTHING.

Eh? Was the roll empty?
--
Roger Hunt
Forum: Coins July 26th 09, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins

oly wrote
On Jul 26, 3:15*pm, Roger Hunt wrote:
oly wrote
On Jul 26, 1:21*pm, Jud wrote:
For my...
Forum: Coins July 26th 09, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 34
Posted By Roger Hunt
PING: Monsieur Jaggers

oly wrote
On Jul 26, 1:21*pm, Jud wrote:
For my money, the best was Pogo. Doonesbury isn't bad, given the
political slant. Calvin and Hobbes has...
Forum: Coins July 9th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Hunt
time to provalue our money?

Tony Clayton wrote
I have looked up the word provalue in several eminent dictionaries, and can
find no trace of that word. Perhaps we should inform the Oxford English...
Forum: Coins July 5th 09, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By Roger Hunt
About to lose news group access, looking for info

Bruce Farley wrote
For the last 3 or 4 years I have had no problem reading and posting
here. Now my isp, AT&T, is dropping support for newsgroups.
I am looking for...
Forum: Coins July 3rd 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By Roger Hunt
Some numismatic thoughts, imagine!

Mr. Jaggers lugburzman@[at] wrote
Roger Hunt wrote:
winwin wrote
I discovered that I couldn't
get a single auction buy
from Stack's in a PCGS or NGC...
Forum: Coins July 3rd 09, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 22
Posted By Roger Hunt
Some numismatic thoughts, imagine!

winwin wrote
I discovered that I couldn't
get a single auction buy
from Stack's in a PCGS or NGC holder due to cleaning, suspicious
color, altered surface and the...
Forum: Coins July 2nd 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Roger Hunt
1909 wheat penny

oly wrote
On Jul 2, 3:48*am, Roger Hunt wrote:
Bob F. wrote"B H" wrote in
message
Forum: Coins July 2nd 09, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Roger Hunt
1909 wheat penny

Bob F. wrote
"B H" wrote in message
I found a 1909 wheat penny today in my change. Is it worth...
Forum: Coins July 2nd 09, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By Roger Hunt
Rare 20p coin on sale for £20,000 on eBay

oly wrote
On Jul 1, 8:04*pm, Jud wrote:
Arizona Coin Collector wrote:

A 'mule' is a coin that has mismatched sides - a
reference to the mule...
Forum: Coins June 30th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Roger Hunt
Have you a 20p worth £50 in your pocket? Royal Mint error results in undated coins

oly wrote
On Jun 30, 3:08*pm, Roger Hunt wrote:
oly wrote
On Jun 30, 2:27 pm, Roger Hunt wrote:
Forum: Coins June 30th 09, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Roger Hunt
Have you a 20p worth £50 in your pocket? Royal Mint error results in undated coins

Bob F. wrote
"Roger Hunt" wrote in message
oly wrote
On Jun 30, 12:54 pm,...
Forum: Coins June 30th 09, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Roger Hunt
Have you a 20p worth £50 in your pocket? Royal Mint error results in undated coins

oly wrote
On Jun 30, 2:27*pm, Roger Hunt wrote:
oly wroteOn Jun 30, 12:54*pm, Roger Hunt
Forum: Coins June 30th 09, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Roger Hunt
Have you a 20p worth £50 in your pocket? Royal Mint error results in undated coins

oly wrote
On Jun 30, 12:54*pm, Roger Hunt wrote:
Bob F. wrote"Roger Hunt"
wrote in message
Forum: Coins June 30th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Roger Hunt
Have you a 20p worth £50 in your pocket? Royal Mint error results in undated coins

Bob F. wrote
"Roger Hunt" wrote in message
Mmmm ... I reckon I am happier with the Scottish...
Forum: Coins June 30th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,uk.rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Roger Hunt
Have you a 20p worth £50 in your pocket? Royal Mint error results in undated coins

oly wrote
On Jun 30, 10:25*am, Roger Hunt wrote:
oly wrote
On Jun 30, 11:01*am, Roger Hunt ...