Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Paper Money January 8th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
eBay bargains

Apropos of recent ebay threads and potential value of a 1976 $2.00,
here are some bargains on ebay that I chanced upon...
Forum: Paper Money April 19th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Question on value

On Apr 15, 2:48 pm, "Bob" wrote:
"notofilia.com" wrote in message

I've seen $2...
Forum: Paper Money April 17th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Q Indian inset letters

On Apr 7, 12:28 pm, "Owen W. Linzmayer"
wrote:
Balaji,

Thanks for the explanation. I can learn something new every day if I keep my
mind open and bother to ask...
Forum: Paper Money April 7th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Q Indian inset letters

On Apr 5, 1:59 pm, "Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote:
Kyle,

Good questions. I don't know what they are used for, but I can tell you that
they do use letters other than R.

Forum: Paper Money February 6th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Looking for World Solid Number banknotes 555555 and 888888

On Feb 6, 3:47 am, "see323" wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:39 pm, "coblos" wrote:

I noticed this yesterday whilst looking for something else.

Indonesia Rp....
Forum: Paper Money January 10th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
New Paper Money Directory

Thomas Chao wrote:
Thank you for catching the mistake. I did a cut & paste and forgot to change
the url. :)

"spider@theweb" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6