Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sam Jaber
Forum: Autographs October 11th 08, 06:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam Jaber
Booking Signing Website

I just found this site today that lists upcoming book signings:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/8944/
Forum: Autographs October 11th 08, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By Sam Jaber
Barack or McCain

Who is everyone voting for Barack Obama or John McCain. I'm going
with Barack. think if he gets in the economy will get a whole lot
better.
Forum: Autographs October 11th 08, 06:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Sam Jaber
Chiller Theater

Anyone going to Chiller Theater in New Jersey. I need a few people.
Forum: Autographs October 11th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam Jaber
BASEBALL PHOTOS FOR FREE

You can download hi-res baseball photos at:
http://pressbox.mlb.com/pressbox/headshots/index.jsp
Just a FYI
Forum: Autographs September 20th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam Jaber
Chiller Time Convention NJ

Kip Winger and Ace Freely. LEGENDS WILL BE THERE. NICE!!!
I see a ton of good names there
Forum: Autographs May 26th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam Jaber
for autographpros...and all others interested...

i did a whois search of the website and this forgers contact info is:
AMERICAN AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICATION SERVICES, INC

27708 SE 246TH AVE
MAPLE VALLEY, WA 98038
Forum: Autographs May 26th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam Jaber
for autographpros...and all others interested...

this seller is from washington. i did a whois search on their site
their contact info is:
AMERICAN AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICATION SERVICES, INC

27708 SE 246TH AVE
MAPLE...
Forum: Autographs May 20th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Sam Jaber
READ MY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING ADVENTURES...

alabama when are you really gonna see him. just let it go. this room
doesn't need to hear this
Forum: Autographs May 20th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Sam Jaber
READ MY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING ADVENTURES...

why do people have to bash eachother for posting info. this jerk is
the reason more people don't make post. barefoot keep up the posts.
Forum: Autographs May 20th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 23
Posted By Sam Jaber
WHAT THE FU^%! Ebay Feedback?????????

i've been saying lets all boycott ebay!
Forum: Autographs April 12th 08, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam Jaber
Unsigned Photos

i do not sell unsigned photos anymore. i sold the business to movie
store
Forum: Autographs April 12th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam Jaber
Unsigned Photos

try eith www.hollywoodstuffs.com or www.moviestore.com
Forum: Autographs April 4th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Sam Jaber
BIG SUCESS TODAY

Today I went to the set of Public Enemy here in Chicago and just my
luck it started to drizzle. I was like this will suck. Christian
Bale started to pull out of the basecamp in his car rolled down...
Forum: Autographs March 14th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Sam Jaber
Post office extra fees for writing on envelopes

the law i quoted is current. it is from the usc (united states codes)
which get updated every month
Forum: Autographs March 14th 08, 07:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By Sam Jaber
Post office extra fees for writing on envelopes

As many of you know I am well versered in the law. I just looked it
up in the USC rules and the post office is NOT allowed to charge for
that. Next time they try to do this to you have them call...
Forum: Autographs February 14th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam Jaber
DO YOU THINK THESE ARE REAL????

no it's not me selling these. i was asking cause i like the hollywood
walk of fame signed cards.
Forum: Autographs February 14th 08, 03:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam Jaber
DO YOU THINK THESE ARE REAL????

This seller has some signed cards all starting at $0.99 each. They
look ok, but what are your opions. The link to seller is:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsharksforlife3
Forum: Autographs February 13th 08, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By Sam Jaber
these look fake

I hate to say it, but I looked at this and their other items and they
look ok to me. You may have jumped the gun on this one.
Forum: Autographs February 5th 08, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Sam Jaber
Next Week - Hollywood Collectors Show

Only thing bad about this collectors show is everyone on it signs
through the mail for FREE
Forum: Autographs February 4th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Sam Jaber
AUTOGRAPH WORLD & ICONOGRAPHS--AUTOGRAPHS

I have decided to sell off my autographs. I bought all my autographs
from either Autograph World, Iconographs, or in-person. I guarantee
these are authentic and back with a FULL refund offer on...
Forum: Autographs February 3rd 08, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam Jaber
ebay alternative

yes they have an auction, i saw some autographs on there
Forum: Autographs February 3rd 08, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By Sam Jaber
ebay alternative

Hey I know everyone is complaining about ebay. I suggest www.overstock.com.
Just like ebay. Plus this weekend's superbowl they have 3
commercials. just an idea.
Forum: Autographs January 31st 08, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Sam Jaber
Gene Wilder experiences

When he did book signing in chicago he signed 1 extra item for kids
only and personalized it. you still had to purchase the book.
Forum: Autographs January 30th 08, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 30
Posted By Sam Jaber
Ebay changes... discuss?

i just checked ebays fee page and nothing has chaned. here are there
fee's page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34