Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes December 17th 14, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Help with Rockola CD Fireball and mech error 11

Got it figured out and mech is now selecting ok. I do need the plastic CD rack parts for the mech as mine have got hot and melted to the degree where it has displaced the CD slot locations and the...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 16th 14, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
WTB: rock-ola 7000 Legend cd juke parts needed

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 3:15:17 AM UTC-6, flashbk13 wrote:
Merry Christmas all :) I have the above juke and need a replacement color cylinder tube for the upper cabinet animation unit; the two...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 14, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Wildly varying opinions on Seeburg VL-200 - What say you?

In my area in TX and assuming a good working complete box with good cosmetics and minor operational issues is a $2500-$3000 box depending on condition of chrome, glass, and condition. I think a...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 14, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Hi Joe - I assume you mean you are looking for wall boxes for these models or stepper units or both?

I have whats considered to be a stepper unit for Continental 2, something I purchased years ago...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 14, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rock-Ola 1468 not selecting record

Hi Steve

I think the 1468 is going to be very close to a 1438/46. I am looking at the 1438 manual and the carriage assembly is what I think you are referring to.

You need to check the bottom of...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 7th 14, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola1428 wall box set up

I went thru my library and found the schematic for the 1428. Also, I opened up my 1530 and snapped a great pic of the wiring diagram that waas glued inside. Am still reviewing these but it appears...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 6th 14, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola1428 wall box set up

Hi Bryan - I think I have a schematic on this for the 1530 wall box. Let me cheecck my library and will advise.

Mike
Forum: Juke Boxes October 6th 14, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Help with Rockola CD Fireball and mech error 11

Hi John

I have a manual for the Rockola Vivo which looks like a smaller wall mounted version as the Fireball. It uses the same mech, computer and keyboard as thee Fireball. I will continue reading...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 14, 05:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Help with Rockola CD Fireball and mech error 11

Hello all - long time no see. :)

I have a Rock-ola CD Fireball model that I picked up recently in non-working condition. The plastic carriage that affixes the mechanism lift assembly to the rubber...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9