Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Coins May 11th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Unc Morgans and PCGS MS65FBL Franklins

Howdy;

On Ebay I am offering seven raw unc (MS62-63) Morgan dollars. The 1883-
CC and 1884-CC start at $.01, the others (1881-S, 1887, 1889, 1898-O
and 1899-O) are about 75% of greysheet bid - all...
Forum: Coins March 28th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Thief or just plain dumb ($20 gold pieces exchanged at bank)

On Mar 27, 6:33*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:

Jud wrote:
Duh_OZ...
Forum: Coins March 21st 09, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Coin value history

On Mar 18, 7:08*pm, BigDog wrote:
Just wondering if there is someplace on the net that would give the
historical grey sheet prices of Morgans for the last few years? *Would
Forum: Coins February 28th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Morgan and Peace Dollars, 40% Kennedys, Ending Mar 1

Greetings;

The 1976 are the silver variety.

Regards

Dan

On Feb 26, 5:19*pm, "RWF" wrote:
"Jim Menning" wrote in message
Forum: Coins February 26th 09, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Morgan and Peace Dollars, 40% Kennedys, Ending Mar 1

Howdy;

Two lots for auction on Ebay this week.

One is an accumulation of 25 Morgan and Peace dollars,
the other is 81 ($40.50 face value) in 40% silver Kennedy...
Forum: Coins February 17th 09, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
For Sale: .900 Fine Silver Coins

Howdy;

I withdraw my offer made on Feb 12th effective immediately.

My THANKS for all the purcharsers.

Regards

Dan
Forum: Coins February 7th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Gold and Silver Ending Sunday 2/8

Howdy;

This weeks offerings are three gold items:

1/4 troy oz $10 eagle gold

1915 Austria 4 Ducat with almost 1/2 troy ounce of pure gold

A chain and cross with about .16 troy ounces of pure gold
Forum: Coins January 17th 09, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FA: One Pound 90% Silver Coin Lots

Howdy;

After taking a break of 6 months from selling I thought I would ease
back in with this offering 1 Lb (16 ounce) of 90% US silver
coins which will include two each Morgan and Peace...
Forum: Coins December 10th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Nice items on eBay, no minimums

On Dec 8, 7:30*pm, Frank Provasek wrote:
We have relisted our items on eBay that were ended by eBay in
error...plus a few new purchases. *No reserves and in every case...
Forum: Coins January 5th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Need Help with Identification

Howdy, James;

My THANKS.

Regards

Dan

On Jan 5, 8:09 am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
Forum: Coins January 5th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Need Help with Identification

I KNOW I have seen these before but cannot find them.

Any help in country of origin would be appreciated.

http://www.bishibob.com/unk.JPG

Regards

Dan
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11