Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeremy Rogers
Forum: Coins April 22nd 08, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Jeremy Rogers
Why "d" For Pence?

The message
from "Dik T. Winter" contains these words:

When I was in the neighbourhood of Harrogate at time, we bought some
supplies at a grocers. I still...
Forum: Coins April 21st 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By Jeremy Rogers
Why "d" For Pence?

The message
from "note.boy" contains these words:

We are talking price tickets here, the style I give is as used on pre...
Forum: Paper Money May 18th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeremy Rogers
Brits would like grubby looking 5 pound notes replaced by a coin

The message
from Tony Clayton contains these words:

The real problem is that cashpoints do not issue 5-pound notes, so new...
Forum: Paper Money May 11th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeremy Rogers
Brits would like grubby looking 5 pound notes replaced by a coin

The message
from Roger Hunt contains these words:

wrote
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/6595